Thanks to Hawaii Music Supply (HMS)

Aw man, there’s no problems. Just someone that wants their uke, which I understand. And someone we blew it with on lack of communication I guess. Which, I don’t know what to say. Zach answers emails full time now and me, Joel, and Corey are always answering people too but some seem to still get by. My apologies to anyone that experienced that. I try. andrew@theukulelesite.com (808)781-9168

Ivan, I just looked up your order and it shipped out. Looks like there was some communication with you and Joel over a certain issue. Glad he took care of you. We are down to 12 days back now and by the end of next week should be within 10 days. I always play with the idea of hiring more, but all three setup guys have been working with me for at least 5 years and I know they will do a good job for you guys. So I’d rather just keep doing what we’re doing and try our best to be as efficient as possible. Thanks so much for your support.

ANDREW you guys are TOPS like i wrote in my post on this thread PRIOR to your E-mail. I think many misunderstood what i was trying to convey about the 20 day thing, which for me turned out NOT to be 20 days, i have stopped posting about this as you can see. I would NOT buy my UKE from anyone else, 20 days or not THEUKULELESITE is still the very best out there, I think what i should have wrote was the fact that the 20 days should be posted on the main page when this is happening, i had NO clue until after i placed my order. EITHER way, it did NOT take 20 days for it to ship, Thanks again UKULELE SITE. My next UKE will be a KANILEA super Tenor from you guys. Be well and UKE ON.

Another SHOUT OUT to Hawaii Music Supply! I had ordered the leather-covered Oahu case (based on awesome reviews), but the factory has delayed the order. HMS offered me a Crossrock 800 at least than half price. When I accepted their offer, they immediately refunded the difference and had the Crossrock on my doorstep in two days. And they included a couple of TI strings, which I told them I wanted to try!

Thanks HMS!!!

I just purchased a Pono MTD-SP from HMS based on the reviews here.
Before the order I had a couple of email conversations with Andrew and then a phone call with Noah. Great information and guidance from these folks.
After I placed my order I received an email from Zach and had a telephone conversation with him. He wanted to be sure that he understood my order so that I would get what I wanted.
How often, in today’s world, do you get attention like that?
I’m a week into my wait for my ukulele... sweet agony! Maybe there needs to be a thread with what people do during their wait. :D

I ordered a Master Series MTHS-C-PC for Christmas. The order arrived on the Monday before Christmas. I opened the box, and inside was a MTSH (C) PC. This is an obviously easy mistake for someone to make.. Dashes vs parenthesis? .Come on Pono! Make your model numbers easier to tell apart! I notified HMS, and had a return label sent to me within five minutes. I wound up really liking the MTHS (C) PC too
. It was set up with a pick up and strap buttons like the other was supposed to be as well. I called Zach, and spoke with him about keeping both. He gave me a great deal (lots of money off, and they ate the cost of the pick up. The expedited a full set up on the correct ukulele, and it was at my house by the Friday before Christmas. So, long story short I got two amazing Pono Tenors for Christmas. I count myself to be very fortunate, and will always use HMS for future ukulele purchases.

Top Bottom