Friends

You do whatever you need to do to take care of yourself, and we'll keep your place warm for when you're ready and able to come back.

Jon we have been in contact many times over the years. And though I have been aware of your health issues, I still feel somewhat blindsided by your impending departure. I wish you nothing but the best moving forward and I hope that you are at peace with your decisions.

If you ever need someone to talk with, you know where to look.

Peace my friend.

I don't know what's going on health wise, but I can only wish you the best. I will greatly miss your presence.

My thoughts and prayers will be with you.

Jon,

You had better stay in touch by e-mail!

I have to keep sending things to you!

-Kurt​

Take care, keep strumming.

Wishing you all the best. Your videos have always inspired me and pushed me to be a better player.
--G

Jon,
So sorry those health issues haven't improved. You are so loved by this group. I was new to the ukulele (got a Uke and some lessons on a cruise). I found you on UU and watched your video of Railroad Bill. You are the one responsible for me continuing to play. And you've continued to help. Please peek in when you can and keep strumming.
Shirley

Aloha Bruddah Jon
So sorry to hear the bad news, I will pray for you and send you my best blessings and get well vibes
I hope you will return back when you get better and keep in touch with me through email
Please let me know how you are doing as You are a treasured friend and I care for you so much
Please also keep playing your ukes and never lose your passion for playing and for enjoying life
Awesome pleasures. ..we will talk soon and keep in touch. We are best friends forever . Happy strummings and keep strumming them strings. :) :)
Your friend, stan

Last edited:
Always gotta take care of yourself,thats always the priority. Good wishes and better vibes being sent your way!

Mahalo and aloha. Peace and health to you.

UU is a lesser place for your leaving, Jon. Take care of yourself, and come back to see us when you can. All the best to you and yours....

Take care of yourself Jon. As you can see, you will be greatly missed.

Goodbye for now . . . :)

Jon My brother. Being one that also had to step back due to health, do know where you are coming from. I have learned, it aint over, till it's over. I hope to hear from you from time to time, as I am sure all here hope. You will continue in my prayer brother. If not in an Admin capacity, we still hope to hear from you every so often. God Bless you my brother. Keep the faith. Life is good... ;)

Be well. That's the important thing.
I hope to see you here again someday. :)

I will miss your presence here very deeply. I hope you will still be making music.

A great loss! I wish you all the best and will miss your objectiveness and creativity.
Kia kaha!

Jon, this is sad news for the Forum, but I hope that a renewed focus will bring you to better health. You've inspired many people, including me. Know that you matter to a large family of ukers.

Sending you strengthening thoughts and best wishes,
Ginny

Love you, man.

Top Bottom