seasonista t-shirt design

thesillydave

Reaction score
i just wrote to "the ukelites' for a t-shirt, and then it dawned on me...i'd love to own & wear different t-shirts from all of y'all! the ' bird's eye view of my ukulele' t-shirt...the ' only uke that matters' t-shirt..the 'cloverdale kid' t-shirt...etc. also...the seasonista t-shirt! what do y'all think of having a t-shirt design contest for our own club shirt? it could also be used as prizes for future seasons! any thoughts?

silly wife just had an idea...maybe as the seasonista t-shirt...make it like a futbol or a rugby team jersey and have your 'name on the back...select your own personal colors!

i just wrote to "the ukelites' for a t-shirt, and then it dawned on me...i'd love to own & wear different t-shirts from all of y'all! the ' bird's eye view of my ukulele' t-shirt...the ' only uke that matters' t-shirt..the 'cloverdale kid' t-shirt...etc. also...the seasonista t-shirt! what do y'all think of having a t-shirt design contest for our own club shirt? it could also be used as prizes for future seasons! any thoughts?

A big Sgt Peppers style Seasonista T-shirt would be great, and there is a fellow out there who could do it
He is a Uke player and he does the most incredible cartoons. He did one for Kenny and the Captains back in the day.
He is Captain Lovehandles... he may even be on the underground.

Sounds like a good idea to me. I know on Zazzle (Zazzle is world wide) you can design your own shirts. It shouldn't be too hard for people to find a site like that and upload their design for people to use or buy.

Sounds like a swell idea but I'm not sure my figure is conducive to putting on a BEV shirt on upside down .

Sounds like a swell idea but I'm not sure my figure is conducive to putting on a BEV shirt on upside down .
i dunno i think it's a classy look that would enhance anyone's wardrobe!

plink-tee_zps9677261f.png

i think a seasonista t-shirt, or indeed many seasonista t-shirts, is a great idea

Last edited:
i dunno i think it's a classy look that would enhance anyone's wardrobe!

plink-tee_zps9677261f.png

i think a seasonista t-shirt, or indeed many seasonista t-shirts, is a great idea

Love this. I wanna see this on a t-shirt. The complete drawing, including the t-shirt outline. And yes, of course it would look great on Ryan. He should order three ... one for each member of his growing little family. I totally want to see this on a onesie.

I really like the idea of a t-shirt design contest!!!!! Would also like to have a uke shirt of each uker too. I love tees! I'm starting a club here in VA in my town that's going to be called View attachment 72141
Plus I've been meaning to get a shirt of my MamaUke Logo too :)
View attachment 72142

This will be fun if we get it going.

This is bizarre.......oh sorry ...I just walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror...sorry, off topic.

That Plinkety shirt is hilarious. If yous guys wanted to have a contest where art skill doesn't matter, that might be fun. If the designer of the winning concept wanted help making it into a finished design, I'd be happy to help. Or collab on an idea and I'd help with anything you need, or not if you don't. The Seasonasties are a great group.

That Plinkety shirt is hilarious. If yous guys wanted to have a contest where art skill doesn't matter, that might be fun. If the designer of the winning concept wanted help making it into a finished design, I'd be happy to help. Or collab on an idea and I'd help with anything you need, or not if you don't. The Seasonasties are a great group.

Hmmmm which of us Seasonistas are the particular Seaso Nasties :p to whom you refer (although I am possibly one such !!)?:)

Last edited:
Hmmmm which of us Seasonistas are the particular Seaso Nasties to whom you refer (although I am possibly one such !!)?

I for one think that was a very generous offer and compliment from Jas. :)

I for one think that was a very generous offer and compliment from Jas. :)

Yup it was ...complete with typo which read "seasonasties" and which to me was irresistable for banter ......Come onnnn .....Seaso Nasties ...Seaso Nistas....:rolleyes:...

hey ....I just read where you live, I went to Chicago in 1986 for a couple of days..The Hilton...posh it was ,went to the Miller Brewery (they'd just brought out Miller Lite) and up the Sears Tower.....nice...had a strange cheese soup in Wisconsin.....on the way from Chicago to Milwaukee, I suppose .....big bus....

Top Bottom