seasonista t-shirt design

Okay, I've been messing around with Bird's Eye's amazing doodle all night. What I have here is on the fine line between homage, inspiration, ripoff, and plagiarism. I quite disrespectfully inverted it, then I tinkered in Illustrator. In any event, I kind of like it!

plink-inverted.jpg

well it looks like we're covered for everyone who wants a plinky tee, whichever way up they hang!!!!!!!!!

actually.................. i myself have been playing the right way up rather a lot lately! :eek: shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! i won't mention it if you don't

if we have the captain on board, the world of artistic amazingness is definitely our oyster......

we also need to exhaust all the slogan possibilities....

seasonistas do it better

seasonistas do it more often

seasonistas do it at least once a week......................

The only thing that exceeds my UAS desires is the desire for another ukulele T-shirt! When and where do I order! :iwant:

Wow what a great idea folks.i guess my personal t shirt would be blank as im hardly in the seasons these days.
I will see if I get anytime to draw anything and hopefully take part in a season lol.
I look forwars to what you arty types come up with and wow what a wonderful and generous offer from cap lovehandles he is a fab artist I love his work. Have a great day all.

Last edited:
Does it have to be T shirts ? Hmmm...... 'Myth LongJohns' ........I don't mind giving away a few worn pairs with my natural scent on as prizes........kinda like Tom Jones does with his fans knickers !! ;)

seasonistas do it better

Photo I took a few years ago of my Ohana Vita. Click on the image to see it in all its crinkly glory.

You don't have to be strange to play the UKE but it helps

3077400662_28a24b40fe_b.jpg

Last edited:
well it looks like we're covered for everyone who wants a plinky tee, whichever way up they hang!!!!!!!!!

actually.................. i myself have been playing the right way up rather a lot lately! :eek: shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! i won't mention it if you don't

if we have the captain on board, the world of artistic amazingness is definitely our oyster......

seasonistas do it better

Omigosh ... we totally need a shirt that says "Seasonistas do it at least once a week"!
Or a bumper sticker.....

plink-tee_zps9677261f.png

:iwant::drool:

Photo I took a few years ago of my Ohana Vita. Click on the image to see it in all its crinkly glory.

You don't have to be strange to play the UKE but it helps

View attachment 72158
I love this too. You and BEV are so clever:)
The Photo and
You don't have to be strange to play the UKE but it helps!

You both need to go onto Zazzle and make a design for us all:)

I just love the plinkety plink design.

After all, when I am not Tootling, I'm plinking.

Perfick :drool:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make sure big sizes are available!!!! Or at least access to the artwork. I love the thought of a jersey type thing with our name on the back. I also love the thought of each seasonista coming up with a design. Very cool ideas.

(CB)tshhht, tshhht, Big Mama to Big Daddy, tshhht, tshhht, I say, Big Mama to Big Daddy......Yes, we must have plus sizes, over and out. Plus I think all proceeds from sales should go to kids in need of ukes :)

Here's my concept tee. Obviously no good a drawing planets and sun flares!
View attachment 72389

Oh, yeah baby...and how about "Uke players pick better lovers" or "Uke players do it everywhere" and, oh, wait....I can't repeat that one!!

seasonistas do it better

I dunno but I really want a Plinkety shirt.

I suppose if Lynda gave us all permission to use her design we could just go ahead and get one printed?

Someone could also do a run on something like Teespring, then donate the proceeds to a charity such as the Ukulele Kids Club. You know, in the spirit of the season and everything.

Top Bottom