Best online shop

Chopped Liver

Reaction score
So, I'm pretty sure I am going to buy a shark to go with my dolphin. I've seen Austin Baazar (sp), Uke Republic, and others. Any suggestions about the best place to get one from?

Thanks!:)

Still debating the green or teal color . . .

Uke Republic. He'll set it up for you too. You won't be sorry.

I'd suggest the same shop that sold you the dolphin.:)

I think I might have bought my first soprano uke from Uke Republic. It was a beautiful Maroon uke. I gave it to a lady at church who really wanted a ukulele but couldn't afford one. But . . . I bought it 2 years ago and I can't remember that far back!

OK, thanks for the recs! Uke Republic it is!

Now to decide: teal or light green . . .

Haven't tried Austin but did get a dolphin from Mike @ Uke republic. Great experience! I also had him put colored strings on it (a gift for a 9 yr old). Great player and lots of smiles.

We'll need pics!

Haven't tried Austin but did get a dolphin from Mike @ Uke republic. Great experience! I also had him put colored strings on it (a gift for a 9 yr old). Great player and lots of smiles.

We'll need pics!

Will do! I'll order just as soon as I can decide on a color . . .:confused:

Also try Mim's Ukes and Mainland Ukes...

I am going to get my daughter a shark or dolphin for Christmas this year and will be ordering through Uke Republic. And who knows... Maybe I'll have to get a shark for me too... :D

Mim's and Mainland don't have them. Uke Republic's shipping is $16.99. NC Academy's shipping is $12. Might order from there.

Thanks for everyone's help! I'll keep you posted!

Top Bottom