SF Giants World Series Champs 2014

gyosh

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Congratulation Giants.

One of the best World Series I've ever watched.

Yay Giants! I like both teams, but I always root for the National League team, cause I'm not a fan of the DH in the American League, although having the DH in KC certainly worked in the Giants favor last night. :)

Yay Giants! I like both teams, but I always root for the National League team, cause I'm not a fan of the DH in the American League, although having the DH in KC certainly worked in the Giants favor last night. :)

I'm not a fan of the DH either, but if they go to a uniform rule, and I think there is a need for a single rule, the DH is going to be here to stay because the players union would never agree to removing the position of designated hitter.

Of course, I'm sorry it wasn't an all-Missouri World Series (that would truly have been a death sentence for the TV ratings), and I'm sorry that Kansas City lost, but I can't say that I'm surprised.

So, Go Giants!

...and I love Buster Posey's commercials, especially "It's a video game, you moron".

Exciting down to the last out. And since I live in the same town as the Giant's double A farm team, I got to see Matt Duffy and Hunter Strickland play this year many, many times. If anyone sees a large flying squirrel wearing a cape in tomorrow's victory parade in San Fran, please make sure he gets back on a plane to the east coast. Thank you.

Top Bottom