More Zappa on ukulele and other tiny instruments :-)

Two of my fav's. Uke's and Frank

Now you have me waiting for the Grand Wazoo

fantastic always loved zappa. this is great :)

Great videos, I enjoyed them

Question for you, because they sound amazing and you transpose so well. Ever have any lessons or tutorial or think of creating a song book of zappa on the ukulele?

Last edited:
Question for you, because they sound amazing and you transpose so well. Ever have any lessons or tutorial or think of creating a song book of zappa on the ukulele?

No, I don't want to be sued by Gail Zappa :(
In fact, most of the chords can be found in the official song books, the rest is online somewhere, a lot can be found as guitar pro-tabs.
Lyrics are online, too. I don't use ukulele tabs, and I hate to write them, moreover I'm playing in adf#h :)
To play a Zappa song, you need the chords and the rhythm, the vocal harmonies are important, and I use to simplify the bass lines. I can't write that down, I'm good in reading, but not in writing notes...I think it's more important to play along the original to get it :)

Thx again, you guys! La perdrix, partridge, there was a tv series in the 70ies, "The Partridge Familiy", I loved it :D

Understandable, I wouldnt want to be sued either :). and yes, you've inspired me to look up and play zappa (looked up uncle remus last night). Thank you for the advice and all the inspiration

Proud to present the new line up of my live band :)
jazz saxophonist and drummer, we're playing Frank Zappa and Tom Waits. Hope you'll have fun :) :cool:

Top Bottom