Will any uke retailers have Black Friday specials?

Can do, buy any size hard ply-case from Mainland Ukes for $50. Shipping not included.
Black Friday only ( order online and we will adjust the total on our end when we process the order.)

Last edited:
Cool! My spouse is looking for a more protective case than the soft sided gig bag for my Snail for me for Christmas. He's hoping to find one locally since he plans on taking the uke with him to check fit. There's a Music and Arts store locally - I wonder it they stock cases or only do mail order? Do Mainland Uke cases fit Snails?

We have some shipping specials, ukulele sales and several ukuleles we are including bags and cases. Plus the highly coveted UV resistant Uke Republic sticker we are including with most purchases. Hey and these specials are happening now! Operators are standing by so don't delay :)

If you are in the Bay Area, 'Ukulele Source has this going on. PM me for the email if you need it. (No affiliation with 'Ukulele Source):

Bring in a copy of this email for Black Friday specials for our loyal customers. Just our way of saying thank you for your support over the years. Stop by the day after Thanksgiving for our biggest Black Friday sale in the history of Ukulele Source! All books and accessories, 15% off (excluding Yamaha and Roland – 10% off). Take advantage of these special ukulele prices:
Ukulele Source Price Special Black Friday Price*
Under $100.00 $5.00 Off
$100.00 - $250.00 $10.00 off
$251.00 -$350.00 $15.00 Off
$351.00 - $500.00 $20.00 off
$501.00 - $800.00 $30.00 off
$801.00 and up $50.00 off
Any KoAloha Ukulele Free ABS hard case ($80 value)
Any Kanile'a Ukulele Free ABS hard case ($80 value)
Any Kamaka Ukulele $75.00 off * One day only sale, Nov 28, 2014. Limited to stock on hand. Not subject to prior sale. Sorry, no rain checks or special orders.

I am in Gaithersburg, Maryland for the weekend, and Victor Litz already has their Black Friday prices up http://victorlitz.com/

Nearly walked out of there with an Eleuke this afternoon - the four shown are all priced at $150 and I really liked the one that is second from the left. It would be a great travel uke/office uke. Do realize that I had no intention of getting any ukulele, much less an electric ukulele, when I got up today.
IMG_20141122_143213512.jpg

Went back to my motel room to think about it. Then I read Olarte's sopranino thread, and remembered I wanted an iUke for a travel uke, and it is $144 on Amazon.

So, I strummed on my lovely Luna in my room instead, which is really all the ukulele I need when I am on the road. But.. I do have some time before I leave for home tomorrow and I didn't get a chance to look at all of their other ukuleles....

Last edited:
Yes, we have some specials on our site that are already in effect! www.ukulelelab.com

If you want something silly and fun ... or holiday gift for a small child, perhaps, I just posted in a separate thread about Wal-Mart's $10 weekend deal (half off) on a "Disney Character Guitar" ... which is, of course, an adorable cartoon-character plastic soprano uke. (They do also have a guitar by the same maker, for about $40 - I don't think there's a Black Friday deal on that one.)

I just picked up two hot pink Minnie Mouse ones ... I'll post in the other thread how they turn out. (They are, of course, returnable. :))

Last edited:
If you want something silly and fun ... or holiday gift for a small child, perhaps, I just posted in a separate thread about Wal-Mart's $10 weekend deal (half off) on a "Disney Character Guitar" ... which is, of course, an adorable cartoon-character plastic soprano uke. (They do also have a guitar by the same maker, for about $40 - I don't think there's a Black Friday deal on that one.)

I just picked up two hot pink Minnie Mouse ones ... I'll post in the other thread how they turn out. (They are, of course, returnable. :))

I have the Minnie and the Mickey for my grandkids to play along with me. The geared tuners are a little wonky, but usable. I put Aquila Nylguts on the Minnie for my then 3 year old granddaughter and kept the original strings on for the 2 year old. Not a bad sound. They are from First Act.

It's not a Black Friday offer, but I think it's worth mentioning. GotAUkulele.com has a birthday competition. And one of the prizes is a new ukulele! So if anybody needs a new uke (and who doesn't?), take a chance! :)

(Yeah, I know I just decreased my chances of winning, but that's okay)

(Edit: Sorry, I missed that bazmaz just made a thread about the competition)

Last edited:
Who said this was for you?

He has a valid point. Free ground shipping on one Hawaiian island only helps a very limited clientele.

Does you no good either in CA eh?

I hope living in CA that you really have nothing to do with that company.

He has a valid point. Free ground shipping on one Hawaiian island only helps a very limited clientele.

Does you no good either in CA eh?

I hope living in CA that you really have nothing to do with that company.

First all if you look on the website, its says "Black Friday Free Shipping on any order! Between Nov. 24th - Dec. 1st. UPS - Ground - Domestic Orders Only." Secondly, I have shipped things to Hawaii UPS Ground. Even though the item shipped has to be flown over regardless, you can still ship things classified as UPS Ground, but it will be a more costly UPS Ground rate. Finally, Isaac Peters of the Ukulele Lab in Honolulu posted on this thread that they have some Black Friday specials, and I don't see anyone making rude comments to him. Maybe someone that lives on the island of Oahu who reads this thread can benefit from these sales. And what is up with that comment on me living in CA. I posted a suggestion on a reputable dealer and I stand by it, regardless of rude comments.

http://www.hawaiianukuleleonline.com/

Last edited:
Top Bottom