I can't find it

Nickie

Reaction score
Hey what happened to our Jokes I wish I had told thread?

Probably curled up and died from embarrassment .

Sorry, that was a bit sour ....can't think why .:rolleyes:

I'm using my chrome book and I can see the thread but the "Reply to Thread" box is not available. Lemme pose the question to admin.

Could it possibly a deleted thread (as Eugene started it) that's sort of stuck in limbo and only moderators can see it?

As far as I can tell it's not deleted. I posted to one of the admins and hopefully get it resolved.

That's a shame. I can't understand why. Humor is so good for us.
People are allowed to come on here and insult, deride, condescend, and otherwise behave badly for days before anyone does anything about it, if they even bother at all.
I'm considering getting off UU. I've seen all the nastiness I need for a while.
I'm taking a few days off from it, at the very least. Thanks for checking into it for me!

That's a shame. I can't understand why. Humor is so good for us.
People are allowed to come on here and insult, deride, condescend, and otherwise behave badly for days before anyone does anything about it, if they even bother at all.
I'm considering getting off UU. I've seen all the nastiness I need for a while.
I'm taking a few days off from it, at the very least. Thanks for checking into it for me!

Please see my first response Nickie....Humour , banter and general witticism on this Forum is sadly lacking , apparently frowned or severely refined to a level almost reaching intellectual snobbery......Climb on board the Seasons...we is a daft bunch and I have learned my lesson and mostly stopped foraying into the rest of the Forum . Sorry and all that, for my bluntness .

I need to get back into the Seasons. I miss y'all. I just feel like I'm so very bad at it!

Bring back the jokes!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom