Hi from Wales

Margot53

Reaction score
Hi I'm so glad to have found your fab site.
I've always loved listening to string instruments and have lately taken up the banjo which I love.
My daughter is 14 and has decided she would like to learn to play the uke, so as a surprise I'm getting us one each to learn to play together.

Welcome, Margot!

Head on over to the Seasons of the Ukulele sub forum. For this week, Season 145, the challenge is to play songs by writers or performers who are Welsh. The volunteer host for the week is mikef, who lives in south Wales.

Greetings and welcome Margot. Great Idea. The family that plays ukulele together.......etc. etc.

Head on over to the Seasons of the Ukulele sub forum. For this week, Season 145, the challenge is to play songs by writers or performers who are Welsh. The volunteer host for the week is mikef, who lives in south Wales.

That would be me :) Welcome to UU !!!!

Please do come over the Seasons and say hello and check out the playlist... the wonderful Seasonistas are giving us all sorts of wonders... we've had Tom Jones, Duffy, Bad Finger, The Alarm, Super Fury Animals, Mae Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau, Bread Of Heaven, Max Boyce, Meic Stevens, Bonnie Tyler... and it goes on (and it's only Wednesday)!!!

Hello and welcome to UU. Ukulele is so much fun to play - and so rich and versatile!

How about a "spot of tea" old chap??

Top Bottom