Today's Chuckle

Miss Beatrice was known for her sweetness and kindness to all.
One afternoon the pastor
came to call on her and she showed him into her quaint
sitting room.
She invited him to have a
seat while she prepared tea...
As he sat facing her old Hammond organ,the young
minister noticed a cut glass
bowl Sitting on top of it.
The bowl was filled with water,
and in the water floated. of all
things,a condom!

When she returned
With tea and scones,they
began to chat. The pastor
tried to stifle his curiosity
About the bowl of water and its
strange floater, but soon it got the better of him and he could no longer resist.
'Miss Beatrice', he said,
'I wonder if you would tell me about this?
Pointing to the bowl.
'Oh, yes,' she replied, 'Isn't it
wonderful? I was walking
through the park a few
months ago and I found
this little package on the
ground.
The directions said
To place it on the organ,
Keep it wet and that it would prevent the spread of disease.
Do you know I haven't had the flu all winter.

We are leaving for FL soon and after dealing with several alarm companies trying to find one that that has a reasonable monitoring fee and easy to set up.

I gave up.​ Went to plan B. Got everything at Wal-Mart really cheap.

SAFE AT HOME ... AT LAST!
I've torn out my alarm system & de-registered from the Neighborhood Watch.
I've got two Pakistani flags raised in my front garden, one at each corner and the black flag of ISIS in the center.
The local police, FBI, CIA and other intelligence services are all watching my house 24/7.
I've never felt safer.

HOW TO START A FIGHT

One year, I decided to buy my mother-in-law a cemetery plot as a Christmas gift
The next year, I didn't buy her a gift.
When she asked me why, I replied,
"Well, you still haven't used the gift I bought you last year!"
And that's how the fight started.....

My wife and I were watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire while we were in bed.
I turned to her and said, 'Do you want to have sex?'
'No,' she answered.
I then said,'Is that your final answer?'
She didn't even look at me this time, simply saying, 'Yes..'
So I said, "Then I'd like to phone a friend."
And that's when the fight started...

I took my wife to a restaurant.
The waiter, for some reason, took my order first.
"I'll have the rump steak, rare, please."
He said, "Aren't you worried about the mad cow?"
"Nah, she can order for herself."
And that's when the fight started.....

My wife at her high school reunion, and she kept staring at a drunk swigging his drink as he sat alone at a nearby table.
I asked her, "Do you know him?"
"Yes", she sighed, he's my old boyfriend. He began drinking right after we split up years ago, and hasn't been sober since."
"My God!" I said, "Who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?"
And then the fight started...

When our lawn mower broke my wife kept nagging me to get it fixed. But, I always had something else to take care of. Finally she thought of a clever way to make her point.
I found her seated in the tall, unmowed grass, busily snipping away with a tiny pair of scissors. I watched silently for a short time and then went into the house. I was gone only a minute, and when I came out again I handed her a toothbrush. I said, "When you finish cutting the grass, you might as well sweep the driveway."
The doctors say I will walk again, but I will always have a limp.

My wife sat down next to me as I was flipping channels.
She asked, "What's on TV?"
I said, "Lots of dust."

My wife was hinting about what she wanted for our upcoming anniversary.
She said, "I want something shiny that goes from 0 to 165 in about 2 seconds."
I bought her a bathroom scale.
And then the fight started......

After retiring, I went to the Social Security office to apply for benefits.
The woman behind the counter asked me for my driver's License to verify my age.
I looked in my pockets and realized I had left it at home. I told the woman I would have to go home and come back later.
The woman said, 'Unbutton your shirt'. So I opened my shirt revealing my curly silver chest hair. She said, 'That silver hair on your chest is proof enough for me' and she processed my Social Security application.
When I got home, I told my wife about my experience at the Social Security office. She said, 'You should have dropped your pants. You might have gotten disability too.'

My wife was standing naked, looking in the bedroom mirror.
She was not happy with what she saw and said to me,
"I feel horrible; I look old, fat and ugly. I really need you to pay me a compliment.'
I replied, "Your eyesight's damn near perfect."
That's when the fight began . . .

I rear-ended a car this morning . . .
the start of a really bad day!
The driver got out of the other car, and he was a DWARF!!
He looked up at me and said 'I am NOT Happy!'
So I said, 'Well, which one ARE you then?'
That's how the fight started.

We are leaving for FL soon and after dealing with several alarm companies trying to find one that that has a reasonable monitoring fee and easy to set up.

I gave up.​ Went to plan B. Got everything at Wal-Mart really cheap.

SAFE AT HOME ... AT LAST!
I've torn out my alarm system & de-registered from the Neighborhood Watch.
I've got two Pakistani flags raised in my front garden, one at each corner and the black flag of ISIS in the center.
The local police, FBI, CIA and other intelligence services are all watching my house 24/7.
I've never felt safer.

Well, this caused a lot of crap with my neighbors, they not being the most open minded people in the world...
So I took the flags down.
I put a size 14 pair of men's boots on the front porch, a really huge dog-food bowl with a broken collar on a chain, and scattered spent shotgun shells around the front yard....it works, and my neighbors relate to it!

A guy stopped at a local gas station, and after filling his tank, he paid the bill and bought a soft drink. He stood by his car to drink his
cola and watched a couple of men working along the roadside. One man would dig a hole two or three feet deep and then move on.

The other man came along behind him and filled in the hole. While one was digging a new hole, the other was 25 feet behind filling in
the hole.

The men worked right past the guy with the soft drink and went on down the road. "I can't stand this," said the man tossing the can into
a trash container and headed down the road toward the men. "Hold it, hold it," he said to the men. "Can you tell me what's
going on here with all this digging and refilling?"

"Well, we work for the government and we're just doing our job," one of the men said.

"But one of you is digging a hole and the other fills it up. You're not accomplishing anything. Aren't you wasting the taxpayers' money?"
"You don't understand, mister," one of the men said, leaning on his shovel and wiping his brow. "Normally there's three of us: Me,
Elmer and Leroy. I dig the hole, Elmer sticks in the tree, and Leroy here puts the dirt back.”

“You see with the government cutting expenses, they are not buying any more trees so Elmer's job's been cut ... So now it's just
me and Leroy.”

The benefits of old age:

Kidnappers are not very

Interested in you.

In a hostage situation,
You are likely to be

released first.

No one expects you to run --
Anywhere.

People call at 9 PM (or 9 AM) and

ask,
'Did I wake

you?'

People no longer view you as a

Hypochondriac.

There is nothing left

To learn the hard

way.

Things you buy now

Won't wear out.

You can eat

Supper at 4 PM.

You can live without sex

But not your

glasses.

You get into heated arguments

About pension plans.

You no longer think of speed limits

As a challenge.

You quit trying to hold
Your stomach in no

matter who walks

Into the room.

You sing along

With elevator music.

Your eyes won't get

Much worse.

Your investment in health insurance

Is finally beginning to pay off.

Your joints are more accurate

meteorologists

Than the national weather

service.

Your secrets are safe with your

friends
Because they

can't remember them either.

Your supply of brain cells is finally down

to
A manageable

size.

You can't remember

Who sent you this list.

And you notice

these are all

In big print

For your convenience.

Forward this to

everyone
You can

remember
Right

now!

AND THE MOST

IMPORTANT THING:

Never, NEVER, NEVER

Under any

circumstances,

Take a sleeping pill, and a laxative

on
The same

night!

The day after his wife disappeared in a kayaking accident, an Anchorage man answered his door to find two grim-faced Alaska State Troopers.

"We’re sorry Mr. White, but we have some information about your wife," said one trooper.

"Tell me, please! Did you find her?" White shouted.

The troopers looked at each other. One said, "We have some bad news, some good news, and some really great news. Which do you want to hear first?"

Fearing the worst, an ashen Mr. White said, "Give me the bad news first."

The trooper said, "I'm sorry to tell you, sir, but this morning we found your wife's body in Kachemak Bay."

"Oh my God!" exclaimed the man. Swallowing hard, he asked, "Well, what's the good news?”

The trooper continued, "When we pulled her up, she had 12 twenty-five pound king crabs and 6 good-size Dungeness crabs clinging to her and we feel that you are entitled to a share in the catch."

Stunned, Mr. White demanded, "If that's the good news, what's the great news?"

The trooper said, "We're going to pull her up again tomorrow."

An elderly gentleman...
Had serious hearing problems for a number of years.
He went to the doctor and the doctor was able to have him fitted for a set of hearing aids that allowed the gentleman to hear 100%.

The elderly gentleman went back in a month to the doctor and the doctor said, "Your hearing is perfect. Your family must be really pleased that you can hear again."
The gentleman replied, 'Oh, I haven't told my family yet.
I just sit around and listen to the conversations.
I've changed my will three times!'

Two elderly gentlemen from a retirement center were sitting on a bench under a tree when one turns to the other and says:
"Slim, I'm 83 years old now and I'm just full of aches and pains. I know you're about my age. How do you feel?"

Slim says, "I feel just like a newborn baby."

"Really!" Like a newborn baby!"
"Yep; No hair, no teeth, and I think I just wet my pants."

An elderly couple had dinner at another couple's house, and after eating, the wives left the table and went into the kitchen.

The two gentlemen were talking, and one said, "Last night we went out to a new restaurant and it was really great...
I would recommend it very highly."
The other man said, "What is the name of the restaurant?"
The first man thought and thought and finally said, "What is the name of that flower you give to someone you love? You know... The one that's red and has thorns."
"Do you mean a rose?"
"Yes, that's the one," replied the man.
He then turned towards the kitchen and yelled, "Rose, what's the name of that restaurant we went to last night?"

Hospital regulations require a wheel chair for patients being discharged. However, while working as a student nurse, I found one elderly gentleman already dressed and sitting on the bed with a suitcase at his feet, who insisted he didn't need my help to leave the hospital.
After a chat about rules being rules, he reluctantly let me wheel him to the elevator. On the way down I asked him if his wife was meeting him. "I don't know", he said.
"She's still upstairs in the bathroom changing out of her hospital gown."

A couple in their nineties are both having problems remembering things. During a checkup, the doctor tells them that they're physically okay, but they might want to start writing things down to help them remember.
Later that night, while watching TV, the old man gets up from his chair. "Want anything while I'm in the kitchen?" he asks.
"Will you get me a bowl of ice cream?"
"Sure."
"Don't you think you should write it down so you can remember it?" she asks.
"No, I can remember it."
"Well, I'd like some strawberries on top, too. Maybe you should write it down, so as not to forget it?"
He says, "I can remember that. You want a bowl of ice cream with strawberries."
"I'd also like whipped cream. I'm certain you'll forget that, write it down?'' she asks.
Irritated, he says, ''I don't need to write it down, I can remember it! Ice cream with strawberries and whipped cream - I got it, for goodness sake!"
Then he toddles into the kitchen. After about 20 minutes, The old man returns from the kitchen and hands his wife a plate of bacon and eggs.
She stares at the plate for a moment. "Where's my toast?"

A senior citizen said to his eighty-year old buddy:
"So I hear you're getting married?'
''Yep!' 'Do I know her?' 'Nope!' 'This woman, is she good looking?' 'Not really.' 'Is she a good cook?' 'Naw, she can't cook too well.' 'Does she have lots of money?' 'Nope! Poor as a church mouse.' 'Well, then, is she good in bed?'
'I don't know.' 'Why in the world do you want to marry her then?' 'Because she can still drive!'

Three old guys are out walking. First one says, 'Windy, isn't it?' Second one says, 'No, it's Thursday!' Third one says, 'So am I. Let's go get a beer!'

A man was telling his neighbor, 'I just bought a new hearing aid. It cost me four thousand dollars, but it's state of the art.. It's perfect.' 'Really,' answered the neighbor . 'What kind is it?' ' Twelve thirty..'

Morris, an 82 year-old man, went to the doctor to get a physical. A few days later, the doctor saw Morris walking down the street with a gorgeous young woman on his arm. A couple of days later, the doctor spoke to Morris and said, 'You're really doing great, aren't you?' Morris replied, 'Just doing what you said, Doc: 'Get a hot mamma and be cheerful.'' The doctor said, 'I didn't say that.. I said, 'You've got a heart murmur; be careful.'

I just received these via email, and thought I'd share them here...

GETTING OLDER

A distraught senior citizen
phoned her doctor's office.
"Is it true," she wanted to know,
"that the medication
you prescribed has to be taken
for the rest of my life?"
"'Yes, I'm afraid so,"' the doctor told her.
There was a moment of silence
before the senior lady replied,
"I'm wondering, then,
just how serious is my condition
because this prescription is marked
'NO REFILLS'.."

An older gentleman was
on the operating table
awaiting surgery
and he insisted that his son,
a renowned surgeon,
perform the operation.
As he was about to get the anesthesia,
he asked to speak to his son.
"Yes, Dad , what is it?"
"Don't be nervous, son;
do your best,
and just remember,
if it doesn't go well,
if something happens to me,
your mother
is going to come and
live with you and your wife...."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aging:
Eventually you will reach a point
when you stop lying about your age
and start bragging about it. This is so true. I love
to hear them say "you don't look that old."

---------------------------------
The older we get,
the fewer things
seem worth waiting in line for.
(Mostly because we forgot why we were waiting in line in
the first place !!)
(Also when you haven't much time left, why leave it be
stolen away)
---------------------------------
Some people
try to turn back their odometers.
Not me!
I want people to know _why_
I look this way.
I've traveled a long way
and some of the roads weren't paved.

When you are dissatisfied
and would like to go back to youth,
think of Algebra.

-------------------------------
Ah, being young is beautiful,
but being old is comfortable.

First you forget names,
then you forget faces.
Then you forget to pull up your zipper...
But it'sworse when
you forget to pull it down.
````````````````
Two guys, one old, one young,
are pushing their carts around Wal-Mart
when they collide.
The old guy says to the young guy,
"Sorry about that. I'm looking for my wife,
and I guess I wasn't paying attention
to where I was going."
The young guy says, "That's OK, it's a coincidence.
I'm looking for my wife, too...
I can't find her and I'm getting a little desperate."
The old guy says, "Well,
maybe I can help you find her...
what does she look like?"
The young guy says,
"Well, she is 27 yrs. old, tall,
with red hair,
blue eyes, buxom...wearing no bra,
long legs,
and is wearing short shorts.
What does _your_ wife look like?'
To which the old guy says, “Doesn’t matter,
--- let's look for yours."

Do Not Regret Growing Old
It Is A Privilege Denied To Many

Alright, I'm going to give this a shot...

There was a fellow that was a traveling inspirational speech maker, that had to go make a speech at a town near the Canadian border in Washington state. The town was named after a chieftan of a First Nations tribe. The name was literally 22 letters long, and had several consonant and vowel combinations that he just could not understand.

He had been thrown behind at the last stop on his tour. Usually he liked to arrive a day early, or 8 or so hours before he was to do his speech, so he could get a little bit of a feel for the town, and meet some people. He always found that his best way to do that was to go sit at an old style diner, and just go in order a meal, drink a few cups of coffee afterward, and just listen to conversations going on around him. Sometimes he would use parts of what he heard in his speech, especially if it was part of something that affected the whole town. He found that familiarity was a good ice-breaker most of the time.

This time was not one of those times he had that luxury. He had been driving for six hours straight, he had a little over an hour before he was supposed to speak and he was really hungry. Just as he drove into town he saw a fast food restaurant and pulled in. He thought this would be a really good opportunity to find out how to pronounce the name of the town properly so he didn't look silly in front of the crowd.

He went in and ordered his food. When the teenage girl put his order on the counter, he said "Excuse me ma'am, I need to ask you a question. Can you tell me where we are, and please say it really slow?" She looked at him a littled puzzled, but said "Sure..."

Are you ready for it?

TAH-COH BELLLL...

Dorothy and Edna, two "senior" widows, are talking.

Dorothy: "That nice George Johnson asked me out for a date. I know you went out with him last week, and I wanted to talk with you about him before I give him my answer."

Edna: "Well, I'll tell you. He shows up at my apartment punctually at 7pm, dressed like such a gentleman in a fine suit, and he brings me such beautiful flowers! Then he takes me downstairs. And what's there: a limousine, uniformed chauffeur and all. Then he takes me out for dinner; a marvelous dinner, lobster, champagne, dessert, and after-dinner drinks. Then we go see a show. Let me tell you Dorothy, I enjoyed it so much I could have just died from pleasure! So then we are coming back to my apartment and he turns into an ANIMAL. Completely crazy, he tears off my expensive new dress and has his way with me three times !!!"

Dorothy: "Goodness gracious!... so you are telling me I shouldn't go ??".

Edna: "No, no, no... course not... I'm just saying, wear an old dress".

Jack decided to go skiing with his buddy, Bob. So they loaded up Jack's minivan and headed north.

After driving for a few hours, they got caught in a terrible blizzard. So they pulled into a nearby farm and asked the attractive lady who answered the door if they could spend the night.

"I realize it's terrible weather out there and I have this huge house all to myself, but I'm recently widowed," she explained. "I'm afraid the neighbors will talk if I let you stay in my house."

"Don't worry," Jack said. "We'll be happy to sleep in the barn. And if the weather breaks, we'll be gone at first light."

The lady agreed, and the two men found their way to the barn and settled in for the night.

Come morning, the weather had cleared, and they got on their way. They enjoyed a great weekend of skiing.

But about nine months later, Jack got an unexpected letter from an attorney.

It took him a few minutes to figure it out, but he finally determined that it was from the attorney of that attractive widow he had met on the ski weekend.

He dropped in on his friend Bob and asked, "Bob, do you remember that good-looking widow from the farm we stayed at on our ski holiday up north about 9 months ago?"

"Yes, I do." said Bob

"Did you, er, happen to get up in the middle of the night, go up to the house and pay her a visit?"

"Well, um, yes," Bob said, a little embarrassed about being found out, "I have to admit that I did."

"And did you happen to give her my name instead of telling her your name?"

Bob's face turned beet red and he said, "Yeah, look, I'm sorry, buddy. I'm afraid I did." "Why do you ask?"

"She just died and left me everything."

A professor at Wayne State University in Detroit was giving a lecture on Paranormal Studies.

To get a feel for his audience, the lecturer asks, "How many people here believe in ghosts?"

About 90 students raise their hands.

"Well, that's a good start. Out of those who believe in ghosts, do any of you think you have seen a ghost?"
About 40 students raise their hands.

"That's really good. I'm really glad you take this seriously. Has anyone here ever talked to a ghost?"

About 15 students raise their hand.

"Has anyone here ever touched a ghost?"

Three students raise their hands.

"That's fantastic. Now let me ask you one question further...Have any of you ever made love to a ghost?"

Way in the back, Joe Bob raises his hand.

The professor takes off his glasses and says, "Son, all the years I've been giving this lecture, no one has ever claimed to have made love to a ghost. You've got to come up here and tell us about your experience."

The West Texan student replied with a nod and a grin, and began to make his way up to the podium. When he reached the front of the room, the professor asks, "So, Joe Bob, tell us what it's like to have sex with a ghost?"

Joe Bob replied "Sh--, from the back of the room I thought you said "goats".

The Blonde and her dog!

One hot summer day, a blonde came to town with her dog, tied it under the
shade of a tree, and headed into a restaurant for something cold to drink.
Twenty minutes later, a policeman entered the restaurant and asked, 'Who
owns the dog tied under that tree outside?'
The blonde said it was hers.
'Your dog seems to be in heat' the officer said.
The blonde replied, 'No way. She's cool 'cause she's tied up under that
shade tree.'
The policeman said, 'No! You don't understand. Your dog needs to be bred.'
'No way,' said the blonde. 'My dog doesn't need bread. She isn't hungry
'cause I fed her this morning.'
The exasperated policeman said, 'NO! You don't understand. Your dog wants
to have sex!'
(You gotta love this).............................................
The blonde looked at the cop and said, 'Well, go ahead. I always wanted a
police dog.

Gotta love the wit of aNewfoundlanders....

A ​Newfie is visiting Texas and starts a conversation with a Texan at a local bar.

The Texan asks the Newfie where he's from and the Newfie says, "You know where New York is?”

The Texan says, "Yeh, yeh, I know where New York is.”

The Newfie says, "Well bye, you just drive north of dere about 6 hours, turn right for 3 hours and catch a 6 hour ferry and you're there in Newfoundland.”

The Texan says "That's got to be close to China!”

The Newfie thinks about this and then says, "Lard tunderin’ Jaysus bye”, I tink you might be right....... I work with a Chinese guy and he goes home for lunch every day!":biglaugh::biglaugh:

Two young boys walked into a pharmacy one day......picked out a box of tampons and proceeded to the checkout counter.

The man at the counter asked the older boy, "Son, how old are you?"
"Eight," the boy replied.
The man continued, "Do you know what these are used for?"
The boy replied, "not exactly....... but they aren't for me....they're for him.
He's my brother..... He's four..... We saw on TV that if you use these you would be able to swim and ride a bike.
Right now, he can't do either."

Top Bottom