2015 Los Angeles International Ukulele Festival

mitchchang

Reaction score
You heard it here first! The Los Angeles International Ukulele Festival featuring James Hill is coming September 26, 2015 to the Torrance Cultural Arts Center

Performances throughout the day from the best of the best, including Lil' Rev, Ukulele Bartt, Sarah Maisel, Craig Chee, Troy Fernandez, Abe Lagrimas PLUS workshops, jams, strum-alongs & great prizes! Lots more top-notch artists to be announced who are onboard.

Plenty of great hotel options for out-of-towners, only 20 minutes from LAX, FREE parking, and a very convenient location for Angelenos, South Bay strummers, and folks coming from San Diego/Orange County and AZ/NV/Bay Area

Save the date - Los Angeles' own ukulele festival is DEFINITELY on! Finally!!

+1.

Sounds awesome.....Troy Fernandez? Craig and Sarah? Ukulele Bartt? Wow.

Fantastic!!! On the calendar already.

Seems like the greater Los Angeles area is getting more ukulele festival active with this announcement, including the U-Space Guinness World Record effort on April 18th, and the possibility of a Santa Monica uke festival on the same day. Outlying also is the Palm Springs uke festival February 6-8th. Keep 'em coming all, and everyone keep participating, especially for the world record attempt.

Wow, this is great! Can I ask who's running it? Is a uke group behind it or is it an individual? Just curious.

Wow, this is great! Can I ask who's running it? Is a uke group behind it or is it an individual? Just curious.

I think it's Mitch's event, he throws several music related events so you can expect it to be done well.

Any "Senior Citizen" discounts??

Aloha Mitch........................Any "Senior Citizen" discounted tickets?? Mahalo................Howie

Tickets will be going on sale in February with an early purchase discount (Howie) so stay tuned here and also get notification by subscribing to my newsletter at www.ukulelewebsite.com! It'll be one low flat price to enjoy ALL the daytime artist performances, strum-alongs, includes a drawing ticket to win some killer prizes and whichever and however many workshops you want to take; one price for the evening concert with James Hill; and a combo discounted ticket for those who want both.

For those Hawaiian music fans out there, my 8th annual Southern California Slack Key Festival is coming up in a few weeks, check out the video at https://www.facebook.com/socalslackkeyfestival Peter Moon will be there and he is kicking some serious booty on the ukulele!

Top Bottom