Aldrine and Aaron live on stage!!!

salukulady

Reaction score
Aldrine and Aaron will be performing at DiPiazzas in Long Beach CA on January 22 at 8pm. Cover charge is $10 at the door. Make sure and come hungry and thirsty, they have amazing food and a great bar. This is an all age club.

DiPiazzas
5205 E Pacific Coast Hwy
Long Beach, CA

Man...you left coasters get all the good stuff.

I'll be there in spirit.

Aldrine and Aaron will be performing at DiPiazzas in Long Beach CA on January 22 at 8pm. Cover charge is $10 at the door. Make sure and come hungry and thirsty, they have amazing food and a great bar. This is an all age club.

DiPiazzas
5205 E Pacific Coast Hwy
Long Beach, CA

Well... January 22nd is my birthday Sally.

I wish I could go. But my back couldn't take that much driving, and my wife is ill, so that's that. Will Aldrine and Aaron ever get to Vegas? Is there somewhere online to see their tour schedule?

I wish I could go. But my back couldn't take that much driving, and my wife is ill, so that's that. Will Aldrine and Aaron ever get to Vegas? Is there somewhere online to see their tour schedule?

They usually announce concerts here on UU. I was able to arrange this because they come to California for NAMM (National Association of Music Merchants) every January.

Last edited:
I hope to make it as well!

All you local so cal'ers MARK YOUR CALENDARS!

Top Bottom