it's my birthday week!

bird's eye view of my ukelele

Reaction score
when you host and it's your birthday, you can ask for birthday songs

or people can bring you birthday songs even if you don't want them!

how wonderful!

but what if it's your birthday and you're not hosting?

how do you get anyone to bring you a song?

maybe you can start a thread and ask them?????????????

i dunno but it's worth a try!

IF you have the time to spare from normal seasons fun and games, and the inclination, and want to bring me a song, a birthday kinda song, or any song you think i might like, then please do! new vids just for this week preferred...

just something quick and fun and not much work, you and your uke and your PJ's, whatevs!

here's something from me to mark the start of my birthday week, yes i do always have a whole week - well i claim a whole week anyway!

"oh no where did the year go"

ladies and gentlemen, we have a PLAYLIST!

Last edited:

Here's a birthday song by my friend Davina. The song doesn't start until about the 2:15 mark in the video.

wooooooooooooooooooooooooo! thanks jim!!!! that song was soooooooooooooooooo great!!!!!! and the pre-song chit chat was very entertaining too!

happy birthday to me YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Lynda. Have a great party:D yeah Baby!

Last edited:
Circle Game

Happy Birthday Lynda,
how do you get anyone to bring you a song?
Ask and the toothless fairy may grant your wish.

Per molts anys vista d'ocell ;)

Happy birthday and you shall get a song or two from me over the week.Meanwhile enjoy your birthday I gotta research some david cassidy songs for you.happy birthday and seasonista greetings from me.

Happy Birthday !! It's a big week around our place, too. Christmas, our Anniversary last Sunday, my wife's birthday today and New Years, all in a weeks time.

I'm always a little depressed when I wake up for some reason. Also, I'm re-reading Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man, so...
I'll make an even jollyier greeting later. Happy Birthday BEV!

So here is a song for your birthday that will make you wet your pants with excitement.
Just some Gypsy punk from the Lower East Side of Manhattan. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Happy birthday Lynda! Hope you're having a wonderful day!
I wrote a new song last night - for New Year, but I reckon with the turning of the year it's a birthday kinda song as well..... so here you are!

Last edited:
Per molts anys vista d'ocell ;)
ha! had to google translate that! thank you so much!

Happy birthday and you shall get a song or two from me over the week.Meanwhile enjoy your birthday I gotta research some david cassidy songs for you.happy birthday and seasonista greetings from me.
oooooooooooooooooooooh! *swoons in anticipation!*

Happy Birthday !! It's a big week around our place, too. Christmas, our Anniversary last Sunday, my wife's birthday today and New Years, all in a weeks time.
thank you! and yes indeed all the very best people have a birthday today!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday BEV.

WOW! that was so great!!!!

Gypsy punk from the Lower East Side of Manhattan
oh wow that was really rockin'!

alan - all the emotions!!!!!!!! wonderful stuff!

barefootgypsy - another beautiful original from you, so lovely

THANK YOU EVERYONE! what a super load of songs for my birthday and i still have the rest of the day AND THE REST OF THE WEEK TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! yippeeeeeeeee for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Top Bottom