Greetings! Be gentle; this is my first time

steveguit

Reaction score
I registered at UU quite some time ago, but for some reason, I never checked it out until today. I'm Steve S. -- "the guy with the bass" (the big, blond upright bass) at UWC 2014, Milwaukee Uke Fest, and Mighty Uke Day. I have already heard "That's the biggest ukulele I've ever seen!" exactly 2,936 times, so, please, do not use that joke unless you wish to receive a whithering look. Oh, and Seeso has my cowboy hat. (Somewhere. Maybe. Did it ever leave the hotel? Is some desk clerk at the hotel still wearing it? Is there a young lady making up a room in suburban Milwaukee with a straw Stetson on her head?) I play uke, too. It's nice to be here.

Greetings and welcome. Glad you joined us. We're always "gentle" and when we aren't, it's just "tough love." :shaka:

I would love to see pictures of a blonde upright bass.

~AL~

And don't worry it only hurts the first time... :drool:

I registered at UU quite some time ago, but for some reason, I never checked it out until today. I'm Steve S. -- "the guy with the bass" (the big, blond upright bass) at UWC 2014, Milwaukee Uke Fest, and Mighty Uke Day. I have already heard "That's the biggest ukulele I've ever seen!" exactly 2,936 times, so, please, do not use that joke unless you wish to receive a whithering look. Oh, and Seeso has my cowboy hat. (Somewhere. Maybe. Did it ever leave the hotel? Is some desk clerk at the hotel still wearing it? Is there a young lady making up a room in suburban Milwaukee with a straw Stetson on her head?) I play uke, too. It's nice to be here.

I had your hat until last month! I left it at Tim Szerlong's (UKEEKU) house.

Welcome to UU!

Top Bottom