UkeyDave

Thanks so much Paul and Krabbers for representing us all. I wish we all could have been there, and I'm glad that some of us were. All of your work and your recap of the service is greatly appreciated!

Thank you so much Paul for the details on the funeral. I wish so much that I could have been there and in a sense you have brought us all there with you details. All you've done for UkeyDave has just been amazing and we love you for your kind service to his family.

Paul, thank you for EVERYTHING you have done to represent us, for being there (with Mike and Caroline) to represent us and for that lovely detailed account of the service. I've no doubt that Dave's family appreciate it just as much, and Dave himself would have been blown away to see how much he was loved on here.

Cheers Paul and Krabbers. You two truly are Super Seasonistas, and good friends, to work so hard and travel to the funeral. It clearly meant a great deal to Dave's family.

Thank you all for your kind words. Of course, and in any case, Krabbers, Caroline & myself attended as friends, who'd met Dave in person, and with whom we'd shared a few drinks and a few tunes. But we were also proud to be there to represent the Seasonista community; and to be able to get up and tell his friends and family what fellowship and enjoyment he'd brought us all over these all too short past two years. But we were only able to do that because of all the appreciation you'd shown for Dave in these pages, in Season 152 and over on his FB page - so, more importantly than any kind words to us, thank you all for making that possible.

Top Bottom