Hello from New Jersey

linear

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to the uke - been playing it for half a year, now - but not to music. I've been playing piano since I was a kid, and playing guitar and bass as a semi-pro for years.

I got myself a uke because I needed something new. After trying out the concertina, I found it hurt my hands so went for a uke. I have a tenor with a low G (hence the username) and I love it!

Welcome. What part of jersey are you from? UU has a contest, I call it a club The Seasonistas. The theme changes every week. This week is
Season 150 - New Year, New Jersey! So its Jersey rules: that is no rules at all. Do it your way! If you have a video or can make one post it before Midnight Sunday night. its a great way to jump into the action at UU. Click the link and introduce yourself there by posting. They'll help you out. That's the UU way.

Welcome. What part of jersey are you from? UU has a contest, I call it a club The Seasonistas. The theme changes every week. This week is
Season 150 - New Year, New Jersey! So its Jersey rules: that is no rules at all. Do it your way! If you have a video or can make one post it before Midnight Sunday night. its a great way to jump into the action at UU. Click the link and introduce yourself there by posting. They'll help you out. That's the UU way.

Central Jersey. Thanks, I'm already aware of the Seasonistas; I ran into a UU user at a jam session. Will be entering if I can do a video in time.

That you, Neil? Welcome! I sure hope you can get your "Bookends" together for us this weekend. You have all weekend ... through 5am Monday if you are keeping odd hours these days. :)

Greetings and welcome. Glad you joined us. I like low g's on my tenor as well, especially for blues.

Hi
Back to work tomorrow. Have fun this week fellow ukesters
Bahbah
��

Top Bottom