Season 151 Break ups & their aftermath

Marco D, That's awesome. Ending the Breakup season with an Engagement. lol

The Seasons is like one big family. We had a birth not long ago, we just lost someone precious, and now we've got a wedding coming up.

Congratulations Marco D.! That is great news!

Marco D, That's awesome. Ending the Breakup season with an Engagement. lol

The Seasons is like one big family. We had a birth not long ago, we just lost someone precious, and now we've got a wedding coming up.

And here is my newest grand son. His name is Milo :) He is my 12 grandchild and there is another due in march:D

IMG_4897.jpg

Mark and Susan ... wooohoo! Linda and Milo ... weehee!

What a perfect uplifting way to wrap up a Season about the less pleasant side of human relationships ... with births and engagements!

Congratulations to all of you.

And here is my newest grand son. His name is Milo :) He is my 12 grandchild and there is another due in march:D
12! I hope their birthdays are spread out one per month... I don't know where you'll fit in #13 though :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!! :)

12! I hope their birthdays are spread out one per month... I don't know where you'll fit in #13 though :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!! :)

Thank you everyone for the congrates:D

Mike, as it turns out I have a New Years Eve grandson, a New Years Day granddaughter, and April fools (april 1)grand daughter, a tax day grand daughter (april 15), and a Forth of July grandson. There are two granddaughters that are sisters that share the same birthday in April. Two grand daughters that are born a week apart ( one in March and the April 1) and believe it or not all the rest are born in April except this new baby and the new one due in march.

April is off limits....all we do is birthdays :)

You've Got to Hide Your Love Away

This is a bit late, sorry, but I had a cold and had problems finding time to finish this one! But UkeCan1 tells me, better late than never!

Still haven't really shaken the last of the cold, the vocal is an edited-together monstrosity from five separate takes. I filmed myself playing most of these parts, but couldn't find time to edit the video in with the audio so I had to settle for a "slideshow" video. If I want to keep doing these, I think I'll need to get some better movie editing software than iMovie.

The uke is mostly microphone sound, with a little bit of the "shadow" pickup mixed in and run through an amp simulator.

Top Bottom