Chordify ???

pluck

Reaction score
Does anyone here use Chordify (chordify.net)? Looks pretty handy if it actually works.

Don't know about this but if you have an IOS device you should try CAPO and Chord Detector, they are pretty good at extracting the Uke chords from a song in our music library.

And then there's always http://chordie.com with a vast library of chord sheets. and a Uke option.

I use the free version, it's pretty good to help me with a song if I'm just wanting the key and chords. I find the timing is a bit off on playback but that's no big deal.

i use chordify a LOT. often there aren't chords online for songs i want. when i first tried chordify i didn't know what to do with it, it came up with lots of chords and if you follow it literally it oftentimes is way off. i raised the issue on the seasons and people told me to use the chords it comes up with, as a starting point to working the song out. obviously you're mostly looking for repeating patterns of chords, if you look for those, and simplify down, and be prepared to make a minor chord a major, and vice versa, sometimes, then it's very useful. i would struggle to work out the chords to a song completely from scratch on my own, but chordify gives me a starting point to work from

I'm not keen on chordify but I discovered Riffstation.

It has a much more user friendly interface, IMO.

The advice that Bird's eye gives above is still valid but I find it much easier to follow the chords and align them with the lyrics in Riffstation.

Each to their own. Try both and decide which you prefer.

Top Bottom