Rainbow Connection on Classical Guitar - In memory of my sister in law Lori. RIP.

Olarte

Reaction score
I'm reposting this video in loving memory of my dear sister in law Lori Obrien Foeri, who lost her long battle with @#!@# Cancer last night.

This was her favorite tune, and I recorded this a few years ago when she was first diagnosed with cancer. At least her suffering has finally ended

I also want to share with you Lori's biography. I knew her for 26 years, and I have nothing but great memories of her for her heart was open to all, and she always had a smile on her face and time for everyone. A beautiful life cut short by Cancer.

Because of her strength in her fight with Cancer, I had no reservations about going through my own surgery to battle prostrate cancer. Her strength to the end was inspiring to all of us. It was way too early for her to be gone, she was younger than myself, yet did so much more with her life helping those around her...

Please take a moment to read her bio, I think you will see what a loss to our community and to our family, she will be.

http://www.loriobrien4e.com/Biography.html

I am so sorry for your loss and for the loss the community will feel. She sounds like a wonderful person.

Your song was played beautifully and was a fitting tribute.

Praying for you and your family during this difficult time.

Top Bottom