Just Another Melancholy Day - Collab with mikef

lelouden

Reaction score
Here is an original song that mikef wrote about a breakup and the aftermath. Its a great original. I asked him if I could add to that vid and he graciously said yes. This proved to be a really fun song for me.

Go see You Toob there's a begrudging comment there ...* * * *

Thanks Chelle and CeeJay for the comments. This really could be a hit song IMO. Mike is gifted:)

I think this is an awesome song, and you both sound amazing! I commented over on YouTube, too. Well done!

Thank You so much Andrew. Thats very kind of you. Such great material to work with. Mike is a wonderful artist:)

Congratulations to both of you! Mike wrote a beautiful, poignant, relatable song, and the added collaboration actually made it even better, although I wouldn't have thought that possible had I not heard it.

I've been around here a while, and this is probably among the top three original songs I've seen presented here. Please, PLEASE give us some more like this....

Thank You Ginny. Is isn't often that one comes along this good to work with. I need to direct mike to this thread.

Mailman, Thank you so much for that high praise. Mike came up with a gem here for sure and was very gracious about letting me play along. This week over on the seasons of the uke our host Barblanca (Berni) who is a song writer gave us all a challenge to write original work. If you haven't taken a look at that thread yet I encourage you to. There are some really great pieces to look at:)

I've only just caught up with this thread and can I just say a hearty T H A N K Y O U for all the amazing comments, what a lovely bunch of people you are ♥

Top Bottom