Aloha from Norway

ragnar_b

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi after lurking here for years. I picked up my first ukulele over ten years ago, but didn't pay much attention to the instrument until a couple of years ago. I'm currently playing a Larrivee US-10K soprano, a Cocobolo ukuleles concert, a Collings UT-2 tenor and a Martin T-18 tiple. I just wish I had the ukulele skills to match the instrument collection. ;)

Just wanted to say hi after lurking here for years. I picked up my first ukulele over ten years ago, but didn't pay much attention to the instrument until a couple of years ago. I'm currently playing a Larrivee US-10K soprano, a Cocobolo ukuleles concert, a Collings UT-2 tenor and a Martin T-18 tiple. I just wish I had the ukulele skills to match the instrument collection. ;)

Wow. Got some nice instruments--that's for sure!

Welcome to being active in UU!! Jump in and ask questions in the threads if you want. If there is anything you dream up that you want to know in particular, use the search feature to try to find it. If not, start a thread and I'm sure you'll get the answers you seek.

Welcome Ragnar! This is a great place to be.

Welcome ragnar. Glad you joined us. You have come to the right place. Some nice instruments you have there.

Welcome to the UU....glad you stopped lurking!!!

Welcome to the forums. Sounds like a nice set of ukuleles, especially the Martin tiple.

Top Bottom