Whats up with all the database errors?

Inksplosive AL

Reaction score
The site seems like its falling apart code wise the last few months or so. It started with the big crash and now its database errors everywhere the last week or so.

When the site crashed and all the pictures were lost every thread containing pictures to illustrate how to do something is now less than it was.

I've been reading so much about people worrying about leaving because they cant get along with others I'm worried the very site is falling apart from under us.

Hello?

Database errors, login related?

The site seems like its falling apart code wise the last few months or so. It started with the big crash and now its database errors everywhere the last week or so.

When the site crashed and all the pictures were lost every thread containing pictures to illustrate how to do something is now less than it was.

I've been reading so much about people worrying about leaving because they cant get along with others I'm worried the very site is falling apart from under us.

Hello?

It's happening to me too. If I am logged in any post I click on results in a database error page. If I am not logged in I can see the post.

I had to log out to see your post. I clicked reply, and had to login before I could type this reply.

Yesterday I read through the forum for over an hour without problems. Today it's a different story. Was something changed overnight?

Very sorry for the trouble. We've been under attack for the past week.

I am always sorry to hear when this happens and am baffled by people's need to do things like this. Thanks for all of your hard work Ryan. This is an outstanding forum.

To add, there are some really weird posts in the New Member Introductions forum... is that related to the attacks?

Cheers from sunny Bridlington to you rayan for your sterling work. Who the h*ll could have it in for a Ukulele website??

Top Bottom