Season 153 Hands and Feet

bonesoup

Reaction score
Hi all. Welcome to Season 153 of the Uke. Come on. Let's do this. Let's rock this joint all week long with the boogie-woogie blues!

Playlist of all these awesome videos!

This week's theme is Hands and Feet. Both covers and originals are welcome.

One grand prize winner will receive a pack of Aquila Nylgut concert/soprano strings and a Brazilian souvenir. Two runners-up will also receive Brazilian souvenirs.

The maximum number of entries is three, please.

I'll make a youtube playlist, and I'll comment on your videos here on UU.

The season begins tonight at midnight Hawaiian time. Round of applesauce!

Last edited:
A Brazilian souvenirs!?!? Wow! How many is a brazilion, anyway? (great content theme, btw!)

I am clapping my hands, and kicking up my heels. Sounds like a fun week! Fun opening video, Dan!

Wow, that kid's a great ventriloquist. Didn't see his lips move once. When the video started I thought he had three legs. Must get new glasses!
Interesting theme and I think I have just the right song in my back catalogue.

I can think of some great songs that fall into this category. Excellent theme bonesoup.
But I'm wondering - is it just feet as in the two feet you walk on? In the US we haven't gotten up to speed yet with the metric system. So we still measure in inches and feet and such. So are songs like Six Feet Under or Ten Feet Tall fair game?

What Myrna said, plus can we assume from your quoting of "Tiptoe Through the Tulips" in your video that fingers and toes and other associated bits are also fair game?

Paws? Claws? Puns / wordplay like "Handyman" or "Handle Me With Care"?

Interesting theme...I'm looking forward to all the songs. I have one in my regular rep that fits, another sort of semi-regular, but I'm going to try and learn a new one for this week.

A Brazilian souvenirs!?!? Wow! How many is a brazilion, anyway? (great content theme, btw!)

As many as you get into a ladies upper underwear garment...:uhoh::stop:

:rofl:

Last edited:
Top Bottom