Season 153 Hands and Feet

Hee Hee I was going to do this one! I had procrastinated (as I ALWAYS do) and left it until Sunday - well Sunday some friends called and invited us to the other side of the island and we ended up staying much longer than anticipated and got home too late. Glad you repped Hawaii Ralf! Mahalo!
I'm always happy when I think of a Hawaiian tune for a Season. Hopefully, we'll have another Season that's suitable for "Lovely Hula Hands" sooner than later so we can hear your version as well.

I'm always happy when I think of a Hawaiian tune for a Season. Hopefully, we'll have another Season that's suitable for "Lovely Hula Hands" sooner than later so we can hear your version as well.

I really enjoyed your arrangement - something for me to strive for - I just strum the chords and sing.

Good job bonesoup. I hope you enjoyed your Season as much as I did.

Amy: Ragtime - 20 Tony award nominations in two runs on Broadway. If You'd have been in the cast Ragtime would have won!

Felicitats to the winners. Amazing rendition in the winning video - you should be on Broadway! I missed that during the seasons.

Thanks for my special mention too. It really is a bummer having to choose one song, isn't it? But it is a task that must be done. :rolleyes:

Oh Wow! Thank you Bonesoup! I am glad you enjoyed it. I have always loved that song but never thought to learn it on ukulele until your season, so thank you! It's now in my binder.

Hahaha. You know what I mean BEV. You were a great host BS.

Yours truly,

UD

Haha, no BS here, just some excellent hosting.

I saw another no-BS "BS", Bill Staines, at our local concert series last night. He is known for writing many many wonderful songs that are so well-known, at least among US folkie crowds, that many think they are traditional songs ... including this one, that I wish I'd thought of for here. I missed a lot of this Season, so forgive me if anyone did in fact do this, but here's Bill anyway, doing this great song about hands and animal forms of hands ("All God's Critters"):

Top Bottom