A Little Update

max2173

Reaction score
Hi guys, remember me?

Sorry I've been away for so long, I've been struggling with some demons that have been really hard to get past, I'm on the up now and hoping to post some videos again in the near future.

I've got a new job and moved to London too so I'm hoping to drop in to a few uke gatherings that go on down here.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello and let you all know that I hope to be posting again soon!

Max

I have so wondered what had happened to you as I awarded you an after season prize cuz I just loved the puppet show you did. Glad you are okay and coming back soon. I've been taking a long break from the Seasons. Three years with only a few breaks here and there :)

hey max we've all missed you, look forward to seeing and of course hearing you uke-ing again :shaka:

Glad to here from You Max. Glad to here you are thinking of joining in again. We've missed you:)

Welcome back Max. I hope all is well and don't forget you have loads of support from all of us!

Welcome back Max. As you can see, we have been asking after you: http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/showthread.php?103570-Season-152-quot-Bring-me-fun-bring-me-sunshine-bring-me-love-for-Ukey-Dave-quot&p=1635023#post1635023. Oh, and btw, 'down there' is 'down here' now :)

The best resource for finding out what's happening on the London ukulele scene is Shireen Mohandes' MightyUkulele - London Ukulele Events site. The biggest (and most raucous) jam of them all is Ukulele Wednesdays, which is now spread over 3 pubs: the Royal George off Charing X Rd by TCR station; the Albany, Gt Portland St, right opposite the eponymous station; and the Castle, Walthamstow, E17, junction of Grosvenor Rise East & Eden Rd, Walthamstow, E17 9LB, about 10 minutes walk from Walthamstow Central. Hope to see you in person at one place or another.

Thanks for the kind words guys, this community is fantastic for that. I can't believe I was nervous about posting again. I've got exams coming up as I train to be an accountant, but after that hopefully I'll attend a Ukulele Wednesday or two!

CORRECTION: there is only ONE thing happening on the London Ukulele scene. It's this funky little upside down chick that only upstrums. I think her name is Lynda...she's got it going on! :bowdown: :rock: :worship:

I am not super new but your name is not familiar too me which only means you have been away WAAAAAAY too long. Welcome back!!!! :cheers:

Last edited:
wooooooo! yeah big daddy! lol!

we're all just a big family here max, we can't wait to have you back here uke-in'

and you're gonna be an accountant, that's great, did i mention how much we love you and.............. can you lend me a tenner? ;)

wooooooo! yeah big daddy! lol!

we're all just a big family here max, we can't wait to have you back here uke-in'

and you're gonna be an accountant, that's great, did i mention how much we love you and.............. can you lend me a tenner? ;)

Don't fall for it Max. I borrowed her two tenner's last week and I haven't seen them since. When I get my hands on those guys Im really gonna let 'em have it.

Max, I'm glad to see you back! Having a future is important and all, but we want you to get back to posting vids.

Don't fall for it Max. I borrowed her two tenner's last week and I haven't seen them since. When I get my hands on those guys Im really gonna let 'em have it.

I lent her a soprano in October and she's still playing Christmas songs on the blasted thing!

Max, so happy to hear from you ... glad your life is moving onward and upward.

Now go make us a video. There are some super short Burns poems ... and "Start Wearing Purple" is ridiculously easy. :)

Last edited:
Welcome back Max
:smileybounce:​

Top Bottom