FS: Kiwaya KMS-K & Mya-Moe Sycamore Tenor Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

smellofstrings

Reaction score
High-res photos here:
http://s1265.photobucket.com/user/smellofstrings/library/UKE FOR SALE?sort=4&page=1

Kiwaya KMS-K:
All solid Koa Soprano. Beautiful one-piece top & back. Rosewood fingerboard. Koa bridge. Gotoh friction tuners. Made in Japan. A high quality Steady gig bag included. Bought from Lucy's Ukulele in October 2014. Absolutely flawless like brand new (check out the high-res photos). Strung with Worth Clear strings. Original price was around $1,400. Now asking for $900 shipped.

Mya-Moe Sycamore Tenor Classic:
All solid Sycamore Tenor. Stunning one-piece master grade top & back. Ebony fingerboard & bridge. Port Orford Cedar neck. Koa body & fingerboard bindings. Original hardcase included. Freshly made in January 2015 (#1568). Absolutely flawless like brand new (check out the high-res photos). Strung with Worth Clear strings. Original price was around $1,800. Now asking for $1,300 shipped.

Both are wonderful ukes and I sure that you will be very satisfied with their playability and sound!:drool:

Payment method: PayPal
Shipping method: Express

Mind if I ask why you're selling, especially the brand new MM?

The MM was ordered one year ago but throughout the year I realized that I want a Ko'olau / DaSilva custom as my ultimate uke.
Certainly not because MM isn't good. In fact, it has the highest playability comparing to all the tenors I own.
The sycamore is also voiced wonderfully. Warm and full with much clarity and sustain.
Besides, you can't complain about that one-piece master grade sycamore.
Personal preference over Ko'olau makes me want to sell it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom