• Jarthevoid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ryan Bridgett

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thesillydave

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As a BIG fan of Gogol Bordello I enjoyed each and every one of these tracks which have been played multiple times over here!
And as a BIG fan of Gogol Bordello I'm also therefore delighted to win a wee prize too!!!! Would you believe the first instrument I ever played was the good old home organ and my wife shares a birthday with Stevie Wonder... so that's fate for you :)
I shall make it my mission to get some Stevie into the Seasons!

Poll is now closed and the winners with 6 votes and 5 votes respectively were
Ultimate Ninja Boi and Mike Flaherty, both were singing Start wearing purple
Both of you were worthy winners but I did have a soft spot for thesillydave
and Chavo Jarvo for their renditions of Pala Tute.

And that's why I'd hate judging/being a host :)

Congratulations to ninja boi, mikef, thesillydave, cj & everyone else who covered a GB song. Really enjoyed them all and got quite a musical education in to the bargain!

The hits of the 60's goes to Ninja Boi....

Haha, and I was the one who turned "Pala Tute" into "Layla". :)

UltimateNinjaBoi (he's MikeOnTheUke on the forum) doesn't live too far from me ... perhaps one day we'll meet up and make a '60's video together.

Seriously, Mike from NJ's "Purple" was epic, as was Mike from Wales's, which inspired my silly "Purple" / Burns mashup. Check them both out, if you haven't.

Congrats to both Mikes, and to Dave and Chris (CJ) for the shoutouts. And to Rob for excellent hosting, and introducing us to some interesting and unlikely new stuff.

Last edited:
Was honestly not expecting to win anything this season. :) I was just having fun. But I'm honored to have been one of the selected winners, alongside a fellow Mike. :3 There were a LOT of great entries, and I'm just happy to have been amongst them.

I'll get the address to you once I'm at a proper computer, and can navigate the PMs. And, Wendy, I may just have to take you up on that some time. :)

And, Wendy, I may just have to take you up on that some time. :)

Mike, I was just today thinking I want to have a live gathering for the central Jersey Seasonistas - you, me, Neil, Gina, FiL, Linda (lovedcfc), MarcoD, Ken (glass), Mina and Tommy if they'll travel ... I hope I'm not forgetting anyone! But if I have, you (them) too! (I know I'm forgetting somebody....)

If you mean it, let's pick a date and do it! I have a nice space for it, and I'm pretty central, I think - south Edison. PM me if you're interested. Anyone else in the area ... ditto.

[We could of course make a joint video for whatever Season is happening then too. I'm all set up for it.]

Last edited:
Top Bottom