Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SOTUDesigns Tshirts

Default SOTUDesigns Tshirts

There was an interest for Seasonista T-shirts. I have started a page of SOTUDesigns through Zazzle.com for this. I've started it with T-shirts only but cups, keychains etc. can be added if there is an interest for prizes or personal use. Zazzle is a world wide company.

If any of you want a shirt made up and added I can help you with adding it to the page. I am not a graphic designer so you may want to consult with one for your drawings. You can also open your own personal store through zazzle (free) or any other site of your choosing and I will place your link here as well. I thought it would be great to have them all in one place.

Each shirt is by default set up with a royalty of 5.0 % to the SOTUDesigns store. That means that the store makes roughly $1.00 - $1.50 per shirt. I have tried to change it to 0% but it defaults back. I would love to donate any money the store makes to something like an after school ukulele program for kids or a charity that everyone can agree on.

The store link is here http://www.zazzle.com/sotudesigns. You can change the color, shirt style and size. Keep in mind that if you order a dark shirt, consider changing the font color to light/white. Here is how you can tell if you need a light font. If you change the shirt color to a dark color it will be $5 more in cost. Each color has a name just above the color blocks. It will let you know if the cost changes next to the color name.

BTW, Zazzle.com almost always has a 10 20% Coupon Code, so don't forget to use it at checkout.
    If you are not satisfied with your product zazzle will always make it right. On occasion I have contacted them about a shirt being the wrong size or wrong font and I have never had to return the reject. They have let me keep the reject and refunded the money and let me reorder.
    Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.

I'm a freelance graphic artist, so I may draft something up...

Can I volunteer as a graphic artist to attempt to put some of the seasonista's drawings together?
    Last edited by bubbly193; 02-10-2015 at 09:24 PM. Reason: additional info
    Needs more OVERDRIVE!!!

Leilani the Hal Leonard Uke, Joy the Banjo Ukulele, Jessica the First Act Guitar, Clair the Vito Clarinet, Lucy the Fender Stratocaster, my Unnamed Ibanez Bass, and Aura Leigh the Peripole Recorder

wonderful, linda!

Awesome stuff Linda!

I NEED a plinkety plinkety shirt in my life, but those ones with the SOTU logo on (I didn't even realise we had a logo but it's a good'n) are awesome too. And the UkeyDave shirts are a nice touch.

Decisions!
    Last edited by RAB11; 02-10-2015 at 10:36 PM.
    "Even on a cloudy day, I'll keep my eyes fixed on the sun"

"But I heard voices, Not in the head, out in the air, they called to me. Through record speakers, through thick and thin, they found a shelter, beneath my skin"

Quote Originally Posted by bubbly193 View Post
    I'm a freelance graphic artist, so I may draft something up...

Can I volunteer as a graphic artist to attempt to put some of the seasonista's drawings together?
    Yes you can volunteer. Thats very kind.

Quote Originally Posted by RAB11 View Post
    Awesome stuff Linda!

I NEED a plinkety plinkety shirt in my life, but those ones with the SOTU logo on (I didn't even realise we had a logo but it's a good'n) are awesome too. And the UkeyDave shirts are a nice touch.

Decisions!
    There isn't an official seasonista SOTU shirt. That is just something I threw together. There can be many different SOTU shirts. As many as people are interested in
    Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.

PM Me if you have idea for a shirt, I'll need is a rough sketch/draft and some basic info of how you want it to turn out and I'll go from there.

attached is a thumbnail of a Seasons edit, in full it's 10.8*8.8 inches at 200 DPI (Its big, but not huge; Shirt sized). This one I don't care about profiting from; it's free for the seasons to do with whatever they choose.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bubbly193; 02-24-2015 at 08:11 AM. Reason: An ode to apostrophes, and other grammatical mishaps. Heil grammatik!
    Needs more OVERDRIVE!!!

Leilani the Hal Leonard Uke, Joy the Banjo Ukulele, Jessica the First Act Guitar, Clair the Vito Clarinet, Lucy the Fender Stratocaster, my Unnamed Ibanez Bass, and Aura Leigh the Peripole Recorder

Unhappy Yikes!!

Quote Originally Posted by bubbly193 View Post
    This one I don't care about profiting off of....

"profiting from, bubbly, profiting from...."

Don't even dream of getting me started on "based 'off of'..."
    Argapa custom piccolo | Argapa custom resonator soprano | Rob Collins custom soprano | Kavanagh custom concert | Ashton sop. | Clearwater SB electric concert | Kala PU-SSTU travel sopranissimo | Kala PU-SMH sopranissimo | Kala SSTU-BP soprano | Kala C/MU concert "The Mighty Uke"! | Kala SSTU-C concert | Kala SSTU-T tenor | Korala UKS-310 sop | Harley Benton BCJ100-FMH SB electric baritone | Lanikai S-B Baritone | Clearwater "long neck" baritone | Maholo sop. | Tiny Tangi

Too Drunk To Pluck

Quote Originally Posted by redpaul1 View Post

"profiting from, bubbly, profiting from...."

Don't even dream of getting me started on "based 'off of'..."
    You sound like my grandmother!

You must squirm every time you read a post of mine

i have found myself asking people "where did you get that off of?"!

as the song says, "grammar, we love you, grammar, we do"

Will youse people stop splitting hairs
    Geoff Walker

I have several ukuleles in various sizes and am not planning on getting any more...

at least, not yet.

I also play some blowy things and a squeezy thing

Internet:
    You Tube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TootlinGeoff
    Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/tootlingeoff

Thread Information