Moore Bettah Book release

Mine just came in the mail. It is simply magnificent. I'm trying to read it,
but keep getting distracted by the beautiful photographs.

Mahalo nui loa to Staci, Chuck, and all the contributors who made this possible.

I am so very happy to hear you are enjoying it! :)

I'm so glad I'm on the Westcoast as I got my book today! I'm proud to be the first supporter of the book and I got a 5A koa bookmark, which is way Bettah than a golden ticket!

Thank you Staci and Chuck! It might take me awhile to read it all the way through since I'm a picture type of guy! :p

image.jpg

I'm so glad I'm on the Westcoast as I got my book today! I'm proud to be the first supporter of the book and I got a 5A koa bookmark, which is way Bettah than a golden ticket!

Thank you Staci and Chuck! It might take me awhile to read it all the way through since I'm a picture type of guy! :p

View attachment 89138

Hope you enjoy it Daniel! And I am so glad Chuck chose to commemorate you being the first buyer. :)

Mine just arrived today in Upstate NY; So far, I've only taken it out of the USPS box.

Thank you, Staci and Chuck!

-Kurt​

(And I'm still pretty sure that this is as close as I'll ever get to owning a Moore Bettah!)

Received my copy as well. Wonderful job Staci and now I can put it on my coffee table and introduce a host of friends to Chuck's artistry.

I got mine this week as well, and in what can only be serendipity, it was the same week I took delivery of my concert Moore Bettah, so they are good companions for each other.

Thank you Staci, I really enjoyed reading and poring through the pictures, and I appreciated the production value of the book itself. This would be a great subject for a documentary; maybe you should option the film rights! ;-)

Received my copy as well. Wonderful job Staci and now I can put it on my coffee table and introduce a host of friends to Chuck's artistry.

I got mine this week as well, and in what can only be serendipity, it was the same week I took delivery of my concert Moore Bettah, so they are good companions for each other.

Thank you Staci, I really enjoyed reading and poring through the pictures, and I appreciated the production value of the book itself. This would be a great subject for a documentary; maybe you should option the film rights! ;-)

Thank you guys so much. I really appreciate your kind words and I am so happy you enjoyed it. :)

Received :) It's just wonderful ;) I love the contents and the autograph is cool! Many mahalos to Staci and Chuck. You are amazing!
Moore Bettah book.jpgThe ukulele playing hula  girl.jpgThe ukulele playing mermaid.jpgThe wild orchid.jpg

Top Bottom