FS: Collings UC1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickblue65

Reaction score
Lightly used Collings UC1 for sale. Like all satin finished ukes, the top is shiny in spots and in the right light one can see tiny nail marks from strumming. Otherwise it is mint and plays like a dream. I purchased this uke from Elderly Instruments in August 2014. A new one retails for $1440. I'm asking for $850. I live in Dallas if you are in the area and want to check it out in person.

Attachments

• IMG_0106.jpg
    IMG_0106.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_0102.jpg
    IMG_0102.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_0105.jpg
    IMG_0105.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_0103.jpg
    IMG_0103.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_0104.jpg
    IMG_0104.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
I'm lowering the price to $800. The Collings UC1 is one of the sweetest sounding, well made concert ukes money can buy.

I know the Collings Tenors have a radius neck. Does this have one or does Collings offer a flat fret board only on their concerts?

I know the Collings Tenors have a radius neck. Does this have one or does Collings offer a flat fret board only on their concerts?
Hey Sam, all Collings fretboards are radiused mate.

That is a very novel question for you to ask.............whatever made you think to ask if the fret board was radius.:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

That is a very novel question for you to ask.............whatever made you think to ask if the fret board was radius.:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

I know how much you like them. Was going to tell you do you could get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom