Any opinion on Enya ukuleles?

Squalus

Reaction score
I don't have any experience with Enya ukuleles, but if you're going to order online, you should really order from one of the trusted ukulele stores and not a random internet site.

Edit: If none of them carry that brand, there probably is a reason for that..

Although it does look cool.. :D

Last edited:
I order many things from Aliexpress, and got 2 Rubin ukuleles from that site that turned up great, but they were $70, not $400. What I like about aliexpress is that shipping is usually free.

The advert uses the word guitar and ukulele to describe the same instrument!
Have not bought of Aliexpress but someone who has said the intonation was OK in first position, but intonation was out up the neck.
If this purchase is important to you, in the sense that you cannot afford to buy an iffy uke, then buy from a respected dealer. There are several on UU who may be able to help with your budget and shipping. I would suggest that you contact them and see what they can do to help.
I have no experience of these dealers, but there is lots of good feedback for them on UU.
HMS (Just to clarify this is Hawaii Music Supply, not me, hms are my initials!)
Mim's Ukes.
I have no connection to either of these companies.
I'm sure there are other companies that have good feedback on the forum.
Good luck on your search.
h

I live in Israel, and in a remote part of Israel.
Most of the music stores here sell Chinese ukes, and for double the price I can buy them on my own online.
There was one UU user who posted a while ago that he bought a Solid Hawaiian koa Enya uke, and was happy with it, though he never posted a follow up with sound samples.
I'm not asking about the dealer, I'm asking about the Enya brand, and the specs of the uke I posted, in relation to its price.

I live in Israel, and in a remote part of Israel.
Most of the music stores here sell Chinese ukes, and for double the price I can buy them on my own online.
There was one UU user who posted a while ago that he bought a Solid Hawaiian koa Enya uke, and was happy with it, though he never posted a follow up with sound samples.
I'm not asking about the dealer, I'm asking about the Enya brand, and the specs of the uke I posted, in relation to its price.

Well I checked the price of this Enya ukulele on the Chinese equivalence of ebay, Taobao. The price listed on Aliexpress (excluding shipping) is actually 50USD cheaper than Taobao. From what I know this Enya brand is quite new in Southern China and it has not built up its reputation in the Chinese market yet.

Last edited:
My Ukuleles all think that Enya is great ....especially the "Shepherds Moon" album....except the Epiphone Les Paul , more sort of blues......this hasn't helped one bit has it ? :eek:

I went ahead and ordered it. I will post an update on Uke Talk if and when it arrives.

That looks pretty cool actually. Hope it turns out well for you!

It didn't work out :(
The seller was very friendly, but they said the ukulele they got from the factory had some blemishes on it and they will not sell it, and won't get another one soon.
They refunded my money. I guess I won't be getting an Enya ukulele.

Very good to hear that they were honest about this. :).

Top Bottom