Song Help Request Poor People Store - Shinyribs

I will be watching your thread. I too have an interest in learning this song. I did find on Chordify a version of this song but cannot figure how the lyrics fit in and it does not sound correct. I can find the lyrics but they are not accompanied with the chords. Let's hope someone will share this song with us.
Dave

Shinyribs,
Thanks for sharing this chord arrangement and song with us. I have heard it played over the airwaves and it stuck with me, I thought at first it was a Taj Mahal song.

After seeing your You Tube video in the radio station in Seattle I was really hooked! I will now put the song together, giving tribute to you as the composer.Thanks for sharing your music with us. It's a GREAT SONG!
Best regards.....
Reno Dave

Shinyribs...
I sent you a private message via UU. I hope I did it correctly.
Reno Dave

Wow! Thank you so much for answering. It all sounds right now, thanks again!

NotAndyAndy,
I pieced this song together from what Shinyribs had sent. It would be interesting to compare what we both came up with. If you send me a private message (PM) with your email address I could sent my version to you and vise versa. I sent a PM to Shinyribs but don't know if the message went through. Regardless, I can play along with the You-tube Videos of Shinyribs and it sounds correct.
Reno Dave

Po People Store Chords

Hey that's my song. It is in the key of A. The chorus is A, F#m, Bm, E7, A
The verse is the same except it begins on F#m, Bm, E7, A, A, F#m, Bm, E7, A
And that's it. Have fun. Www.Shinyribs.org
Late to the party but so excited to learn this song after hearing it in a recent episode of Fargo. Thanks for sharing the tab (and for writing such a great song).

Po People Store Chords

Hey that's my song. It is in the key of A. The chorus is A, F#m, Bm, E7, A
The verse is the same except it begins on F#m, Bm, E7, A, A, F#m, Bm, E7, A
And that's it. Have fun. Www.Shinyribs.org
Thanks for that Kevin! Wish I could find tabs for more Shinyribs and Gourds songs.

Here is my version of Poor Peoples Store in the key of A. I hope you can figure out how to open this file.. I am computer challenged.
Reno Dave

Attachments

• archive (3) (1).zip
    178.9 KB · Views: 6
Top Bottom