NUD: KoAloha Opio Concert

I bought this same model from them a couple weeks ago (i'm lucky enough to be able to buy it directly from the HMS storefront) and it's pretty damn awesome, though I stuck with the friction tuners (which I actually kind of like)

Have fun!

Like chocolate!! Congratulations, that's one delicious looking uke!

Ok I want one. The fit and finish is WAY better than the Koalana I once owned. NICE instrument... Probably the best bargain out there at the moment. Congrats!!!!

Hey, folks! Just wanted to say I finally got to spend about an hour and a half with the Opio last night (no time on Monday, and we went to a comedy show Tuesday night). I was able to work out a very passable version of "Skidamarink" for my 2yo daughter, who finally stopped begging me to throw the 'guitar' in the trash. She even started singing along!

I strongly considered bringing it to work today so I could practice, but I thought better of it and left it at home because I know it's all I would want to do. :rolleyes: But I'm off tomorrow, so we'll get lots of time together!

Playing it is like eating Lays potato chips - you can't play just one song.

I took my Opio out last night to play "just a bit" after getting home late in the evening. An hour later I had to make myself put it away so my husband could sleep.

Top Bottom