Howdy! I'm Mary Agnes from England (via the USA)

maryagn3s

Reaction score
Howdy!

I realised that I don't think I've ever properly introduced myself here.

I'm Mary Agnes Krell. I'm a ukey nerd based in the north of England (though I grew up in California and lived in Seattle for a good long time - love Fremont Music!).

Anywho... I sort UK tours for ukey artists... I put on the Grand Northern Ukulele Festival (and am a big part of the soon-to-be Grand Southern Ukulele Festival). Before that, I put on free ukey nights in London (the Nights of Ukulele Awesomeness charity events) and a few other things.

I've played uke since I was a child. I still love it.
I really REALLY like doing nice things for nice people.

(at this very moment, Mike Hind/Uncle Elvis is a house-guest as he starts his UK tour tomorrow -something I helped him organise.. it's been a privilege)

so...
that's me.

i am enthusiastic and nerdy
i love my ukulele and i love ukulele people

i hope (if you're read this far, you have an AWESOME day!)

:)
mary agnes krell

Howdy!

I realised that I don't think I've ever properly introduced myself here.

I'm Mary Agnes Krell. I'm a ukey nerd based in the north of England (though I grew up in California and lived in Seattle for a good long time - love Fremont Music!).

Anywho... I sort UK tours for ukey artists... I put on the Grand Northern Ukulele Festival (and am a big part of the soon-to-be Grand Southern Ukulele Festival). Before that, I put on free ukey nights in London (the Nights of Ukulele Awesomeness charity events) and a few other things.

I've played uke since I was a child. I still love it.
I really REALLY like doing nice things for nice people.

(at this very moment, Mike Hind/Uncle Elvis is a house-guest as he starts his UK tour tomorrow -something I helped him organise.. it's been a privilege)

so...
that's me.

i am enthusiastic and nerdy
i love my ukulele and i love ukulele people

i hope (if you're read this far, you have an AWESOME day!)

mary agnes krell

Hey Mary Agnes! Say hi to Uncle E for me. I figured you'd have been on here forever. You're ace. ;)

Aloha and welcome to UU, Mary Agnes. Glad you joined in.

BTW, the Fremont Troll is still doing well (I get back there from time to time)

Enjoy and keep us posted

Wow, almost like "uke royalty" from the "old country." Glad you joined us.

Saw a FB pic of you and E today. Have a great time with him and Mrs Chrissy. Give 'em hugs from Sukie.

Welcome, Mary Agnes! It would be a pleasure to meet you. I hope to see more of your posts on the Forum.

Welcome to UU!

Hiya Mary... great to see you on UU!!!

Mike... or indeed Badge Planet Mike to you :)

Howdy guys!
Thanks for the proper welcome.
And MikeF - are you still the same email (bc i have some badges to make)?
mx

Top Bottom