"Late Nite Blues in C"

Love this!!! I'll have to go searching for the tab so I can learn to play it. Thanks for posting.

Love this!!! I'll have to go searching for the tab so I can learn to play it. Thanks for posting.

Thanks keod. Not sure you'll find a TAB for it though, I was just jamming ad-lib and made it up as I went along. Just a 12 bar blues progression. Appreciate you watching and the comment very much.

Thanks keod. Not sure you'll find a TAB for it though, I was just jamming ad-lib and made it up as I went along. Just a 12 bar blues progression. Appreciate you watching and the comment very much.

Amazing talent! I recognized the 12 bar blues progression so that gives me somewhere to start. You are my inspiration.

very good, I love it, you breathe in blues, and nice artist looking. I look forward to your next video

Really impressed Fred. I just put a little review up on the "Reviews" board mate.

Thanks Jon. I saw your review. Very informative and helpful. I've always thought you could make a lump of 4x2 with strings sound great, so I'm going on what you say about the ebony Kala as much as how good it sounds when you play it.

I've been considering updating my young daughter's uke from a makala to a Kala as she has gone from playing Mary Had a Little Lamb to trying to play Lorde.

Last edited:
Top Bottom