Season 161 of the Ukulele: Novelty Songs

Even though I decided on the winners quickly, don't think for a moment that it was easy or hasty. I agonized over literally a couple of dozen entries that were deserving of "first prize." I'll tell ya, this is a group of hugely talented individuals!
i didn't think you'd rushed the decision, i hope i didn't come across as implying that. i like to do a prompt wrap myself, i think it's good to do the judging while everything is still super fresh in your mind, and i think it's a courtesy to everyone who took part, to get a wriggle on if you can. obviously sometimes stuff comes up for people and they don't get time to wrap the season straight away, but it's extra super duper wonderful when they do, if they can, and i just wanted to say how appreciated it was. you totally rock as a host! :rock:

i didn't think you'd rushed the decision, i hope i didn't come across as implying that. i like to do a prompt wrap myself, i think it's good to do the judging while everything is still super fresh in your mind, and i think it's a courtesy to everyone who took part, to get a wriggle on if you can. obviously sometimes stuff comes up for people and they don't get time to wrap the season straight away, but it's extra super duper wonderful when they do, if they can, and i just wanted to say how appreciated it was. you totally rock as a host! :rock:

You are too kind, and flatter me. Keep it up!!! :p

Doesn't that just top all?
Guess me and Mr. Webster hit a chord- great week right here, made me think on this one. So glad you liked the tune mate- Congrats to everyone who played the Ukulele this week, I reckon it made you a happier soul and brought a little light to someone else. Slainte' Randy- thanks for letting me play along- those pub mats will get a lot of use...
I've been a Wild Rover for many a year...
Aye, you know the rest ;)
That Kid
All good things must come to an end, and so it is with Season 161.

First Prize: Snark Tuner librainian Duct Tape Madrigal Watch it here!

Extra First Prize: Disney Uke Songbook Jazzbanjorex Leper Colony Watch it here!

Random Prize: Alaska Piks BigDaddyUker Purple People Eater Watch it here!

Random Prize: Alaska Piks RAB11 Little Ghost Watch it here!

Special Irish Prize: McSorley's Ale Coasters TCK The Leaving Of Liverpool Watch it here!

I cannot express how impressed I am with every entry this Season. As always, I am proud to be a Seasonista! Thank you.

All winners - please PM me your RL addresses so that I can get your prizes to ya!

Last edited:
Congrats winners and all who participated. Great job hosting Randy

Got my Snark yesterday Randy. Now I have a spare for my trip next month. Thank you!

Top Bottom