Hi Everyone

Fixedgear60

Reaction score
Just a short note to say hi to everyone. Been playing uke for about two years and became interested because of my daughters interest. Prior was a guitar player that travels allot and quickly fell in love with the sound and portability. Big fan of Blackbird Tenor and waiting on my clara ... Also a big fan of CF guitars and passive K&K pickups. Have big islands on my uke(s)...

Looking forward to joining in the uke fun here....:)

Thanks!!!

Chris

Greetings and welcome. Glad you joined us. Be interested in seeing your thoughts on comparing "the Blackbird and Clara"....should be able to write a decent song with that title

Yes, Welcome to UU!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome... looking forward to learning and sharing... If I may ask a dumb questions already.... how do you change your profile picture??? I see a number of you showing off your pride and joys and would love to do the same....

Thanks,

Chris:

Hello and welcome, Chris. I am also waiting on a Clara to arrive!

On the top of this page, hit the "Settings" tab.

Then scroll down and, on the left side, you'll see "Edit Avatar"

That will take you to a page where you can upload a photo. You can also edit your Signature and add some fun things.

Welcome Chris!

I've found this place friendly and good for the soul.
I too was waiting for a Blackbird Ekoa Clara recently...now that it's arrived I can well understand why it was very much worth the wait!

Bob

Top Bottom