::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am the family pukemaster. I can handle it with aplomb. More than once I have stood there, crying child in my arms, puke all over the rest of us, while Sheryl is running to get towels to make a path to a bathroom so I can rinse both of us off without leaving a puke trail behind.

Are you the pukemaster? I am the gatekeeper.

My weight loss profile on SparkPeople, it's actually improved a TON since I last used it... I like it a lot more now so I've been using it. I'll be blogging and such on it.

I packed my lunch today with change in mind as well. Heavy on veggies and low on carbs. You know. What I'm supposed to be doing.

No, they're Episcopalians. They would never be so rude. When they don't like a sermon they drop things "by accident" or start to cough.
My dad would often nod off during church; one of my wife's very fondest memories of him was the Christmas Eve service when he was sitting in the service with his arms folded across his chest and started to nod off. As he slumped and his arms slid forward they pressed the end of the Christmas tie he was wearing. Which had a little musical doohickey in it. So there in the middle of the service my dad's tie started to play Jingle Bells. It was awesome.

My dad would often nod off during church; one of my wife's very fondest memories of him was the Christmas Eve service when he was sitting in the service with his arms folded across his chest and started to nod off. As he slumped and his arms slid forward they pressed the end of the Christmas tie he was wearing. Which had a little musical doohickey in it. So there in the middle of the service my dad's tie started to play Jingle Bells. It was awesome.

Made me chuckle

Hahahaha! That's funny!

I wrote the first verse of the most ridiculous song ever! I hope to finish it soon and I will share it with you!

I've got the rear brakes of my car all apart, and now I need to go exchange these stupid brake pads, which are incorrect. It never fails. Try as I might to plan for every potential problem, I always end up needing to return to the store in the middle of any project.

The good news is that I have the use of my wife's car while she's away....

Listening to the Pure Heart Reunion on Hi Sessions.

Never listened to Pure Heart before. Catchy stuff.

I don't just want to use a picking pattern on chords. I want to learn to pick a melody.

Go for it. You can do it.

I've got the rear brakes of my car all apart, and now I need to go exchange these stupid brake pads, which are incorrect. It never fails. Try as I might to plan for every potential problem, I always end up needing to return to the store in the middle of any project.

The good news is that I have the use of my wife's car while she's away....

Beware of getting foot oil on the mats. If so, then you will have lots of splainin' to do.

I was so busy last week I just assumed this week would be better.

Nope.

Today golf (although James doesn't have school so I'm picking him up from daycare and taking him to the course with me to play some holes :) )

Tues. Golf match for me, baseball game for James.

Weds. Golf practice for me.

Thursday. Golf match for me, baseball practice for James.

Fri. Judging a speech contest after school.

Sat. Little league game at noon.

Figured out a new song but it doesn't match my voice too well... Need to work on it. I still have this cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom