::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it would make me nervous. I think it would be a wonderful experience. I wish we had a similar opportunity near here....

I was joking. I wouldn't be nervous if they were well fed. ;) It sounds like they are well cared for.

Who suggested Greensleeves? I think that is a great idea. Thanks!!!

You're welcome! I remember learning that when I was a kid, in guitar lessons. It was one of the first songs I learned, fingerstyle.

I bookmarked the Christmas song Rich suggested. I'd like to give that a go, and play it for my grandma, at Christmas.

Just finished watching Jeremiah Johnson. Great movie. It was my dad's favorite.

You're welcome! I remember learning that when I was a kid, in guitar lessons. It was one of the first songs I learned, fingerstyle.
I'm learning a chord melody arrangement by Aldrine. I have it up to "discourteously" so far.

Wilco cancelled their concert, scheduled for May, in Indy. They are protesting a religious freedom law that out governor just signed. They are punishing their fans. I wonder if they are cancelling the other 20 states that have the same law.

Okay, almost got it up to "company".

Why was I delaying learning stuff in this style? It's pretty easy.

When I play guitar, it's almost always play fingerstyle. Reentrant tuning in the uke threw me for a loop with fingerstyle, but I'm getting use to it.

When I play guitar, it's almost always play fingerstyle. Reentrant tuning in the uke threw me for a loop with fingerstyle, but I'm getting use to it.

I've been chord focused because I mostly just play for self accompaniment while singing. But, 3 years in, I'm ready for the next step. :D

I love cats, but I think I'd be nervous if I was around 700 loose cats. I think what she is doing is neat!

Today I asked. Current count is 800. We cleaned, fed and spent a lot of time washing and hanging laundry. It was really hot like 90+. I spent a good portion of the day laying in the shaded grass with the company of many cats. The moment you sit you are surrounded. It's wonderful.

My FB page has lots of pics and a couple vids. I'll try and post a link. No idea if it'll work for you non fb'ers.

Wilco cancelled their concert, scheduled for May, in Indy. They are protesting a religious freedom law that out governor just signed. They are punishing their fans. I wonder if they are cancelling the other 20 states that have the same law.
Its not the same law. Not even close.

Its not the same law. Not even close.

I just don't see how Wilco boycotting Indiana is going to change anything. They aren't even playing a large venue. I would like to see their show, as I have been a fan since the Uncle Tupelo days...even though I'm more of a Jay Farrar fan, than Jeff Tweedy.

The news channels, even the more liberal ones, say this is the same law that other states have.

Puke - no problems... SPUTUM! YUK! (you'd think I'd me use to it given my old job....Worst thing about a lung transplant - coughing up someone else's sputum:stop:)

I never thought of this. I hope that's not speaking from first-hand (not clinical) experience.

Today I asked. Current count is 800. We cleaned, fed and spent a lot of time washing and hanging laundry. It was really hot like 90+. I spent a good portion of the day laying in the shaded grass with the company of many cats. The moment you sit you are surrounded. It's wonderful.

My FB page has lots of pics and a couple vids. I'll try and post a link. No idea if it'll work for you non fb'ers.

I'd love to see the pics! I think it sounds really neat what you are doing! I can sign into my sisters fb to see.

Ask Jon. . :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom