::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been a little emotionally unstable lately, had to go back to daily meds. I'd rather fix that than have all the knowledge in the world.

Not complaining, I'm pretty okay right now. It's just disappointing. Every time ya feel like you have it licked, there's a new plot twist. Life.

The change of seasons often throws people off a little, we'd see a rise in numbers when I worked on the unit.

Mike, the longneck concert is awesome!!!!

I like it!!!

And I have no idea what is considered a "blemish" apparently. I can't find any. Did you send the right uke?!

They put it in cans now? I hate beer in cans! I know a lot of craft breweries are turning to cans, but I can't get cheap cans of Pabst out of my head when I see it.

Isn't Olympia closer to you?

I used to really like the Olympia commercials as a kid. I used to really like their animated signs with the river scenes.

Isn't Olympia closer to you?

I used to really like the Olympia commercials as a kid. I used to really like their animated signs with the river scenes.

I liked the Rainier beer commercials best.

The old Oly brewery shut down a while back - I think someone else is using it now.

I liked the Rainier beer commercials best.

The old Oly brewery shut down a while back - I think someone else is using it now.

Yeah - Olympia's contact address is San Antonio, Texas now. Pabst owns them.

Yeah - Olympia's contact address is San Antonio, Texas now. Pabst owns them.

I bought a six pack of Primo when I saw it in Hawaii. I'm pretty sure Pabst own that too because that's exactly what it tasted like. I used the rest of the six pack to cook with.

I bought a six pack of Primo when I saw it in Hawaii. I'm pretty sure Pabst own that too because that's exactly what it tasted like. I used the rest of the six pack to cook with.

Tread lightly. PBR is the Hiver's fav o rite.

It's an actual hard-copy magazine. It comes out quarterly, and I have a subscription to it. Looking at it now, I find the following contact info:

Ukulele
String Letter Publishing, Inc.
P.O. Box 8525
Big Sandy, TX 75755

or

UkuleleMag.com

It's a great magazine, and I highly recommend it to anyone interested in the ukulele. It has lots of ukulele advertising, from big importers and small luthiers, alike. It has songs , with music, lyrics, tabs, etc, and tips on how to play them well. There are music theory articles and interviews with uke players. There are articles on uke festivals and large uke groups and clubs. There are reviews of new ukes and new uke gear. Basically, it covers anything you could think of that's uke related....

Ooo! Thanks! I'm gonna check that out!

They put it in cans now? I hate beer in cans! I know a lot of craft breweries are turning to cans, but I can't get cheap cans of Pabst out of my head when I see it.

Oh! I hadn't seen it in cans. Nope, I buy the bottles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom