::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you really think so, Freeda? I've only played a KoAloha pineapple Sunday. It was dreamy.

So, do you think that dreaminess was due to the shape or the maker? I am considering a Mainland Mango pineapple. That teacher discount is so thoughtful and it would make it more possible. It would be my last big purchase for a good while.

I'm thinking mango because it is supposed to be more mellow. I love mellow!

So, do you think that dreaminess was due to the shape or the maker? I am considering a Mainland Mango pineapple. That teacher discount is so thoughtful and it would make it more possible. It would be my last big purchase for a good while.

I haven't tried a Mainland pineapple. My neice has a Luna Tattoo Pineapple. The last time I tried hers out, I only had my Makala Shark. I liked her pineapple. It seemed fuller and louder than my Shark. That being said, it was only a Shark, but it's kind of loud. The Luna did have Aquilla strings on it, so that may have been the difference.

Good day Sunshines!

Slept like poo last night. My room was a little warm, we had the window open, and my dogs started barking because it was a full moon and they could see the deer coming into the yard and eating the apples. Sigh...

So it is going to be a loooong day!

I have no clue. I did compare it to a regular KoAloha concert -- but what do I know? I like bright. It was bright. And beautiful sounding.

Ask Mike what he thinks.

ATTENTION PLEASE, PEOPLE

JT's mom has died. (Dang). As your social director -- self-appointed -- I am wondering if we want to do something for him.
Any ideas?

If you did not get mine let me know, but I think it sent yesterday.

Huge to JT!

I live in a city that has the highest population of Vietnamese outside of Vietnam. What used to be a very Hispanic area in San Jose is now know as "Little Saigon" and they are pushing for a name change for that area.

Long winded way of saying we have lots of Vietnamese Restaurants around here.

The local newspaper, the Houston Chronicle, says that Houston is home to 111,000 Vietnamese folks. There, also, they seem to have congregated in a certain area, which they call Thai Xuan....

I have no clue. I did compare it to a regular KoAloha concert -- but what do I know? I like bright. It was bright. And beautiful sounding.

Ask Mike what he thinks.

A Pineapple Sunday is one of the nicest production ukes made. I don't think I'd generalize too much about pineapples in general from it. What I have found is that the pineapple shape doesn't seem to have a lot to do with the sound of the uke. It's likely to sound like a similar traditional uke. Which is to say, a Mainland pineapple will probably be more similar to a Mainland "standard" uke than it is to, say, a Koaloha.

Did you guys see that FB post by Johnny DExter?

He's the one who's been posting like crazy about his new Kanile'a with the bevel. He dropped a mic stand on it and punched a hole in the lower bought. Poor guy. He's been so excited since he got it.

Did you guys see that FB post by Johnny DExter?

He's the one who's been posting like crazy about his new Kanile'a with the bevel. He dropped a mic stand on it and punched a hole in the lower bought. Poor guy. He's been so excited since he got it.

I don't know who he is, but that sucks!

Playing my guitar during our morning brunch break.

Very relaxing.

I went back to bed, after Naomi got in the bus, and slept a couple hours. I just couldn't hold my eyes open. Now I feel like I slept the day away. I wish the sun would come out. Oh well, it's just one of those days. At least all the housework is caught up. Even though I can have a guilt free lazy day, I still feel guilty about it.

Wish I could go back to bed. Didn't sleep last night, I'm at work today. We went out and bought a new washer and dryer last night and spending $1900 is giving me fits. I'm a mess today trying to make my brain work. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom