::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac and cheese.

How do you mess up mac and cheese?

Bechemel is just thickened milk; melt in the cheese!!!

I give them much too much credit as for having basic basic skills.

So, two things Gary can't seem to teach: cooking and golf.

a8f2d2f6b6b96e25e2c0058b3f68aa00.jpg

That's creepy scary.

No. No. No. Not in my world. Anything under 75 degrees is ishy.

Winter is the best, but we don't deal with constant snow like you do. Typical winter here is 35 degrees and rainy, which I just love.

I will admit there is really nothing quite as peaceful or beautiful as heavy snow falling late at night. Especially sparkly snow. It really is picture postcard perfect. It's the next day that sucks.

I don't know why pumpkin soup isn't a thing in the States. I think it's pretty common in Australia and very delicious.

I love any kind of squash soup like pumpkin or butternut. They served some really good soups on the ship. The usual hot soups like pumpkin and French onion (it was to die for) and some interesting cold ones like strawberry and a raspberry one. Also a really good gazpacho.

Winter is the best, but we don't deal with constant snow like you do. Typical winter here is 35 degrees and rainy, which I just love.

Jon, have you ever been to a town just north of Medford called Central Point? Hubby's company was visited by a rival from there (they may buy his company) and I'm all over him to go to work for them so we can move north. I'm so fraking tired of this humid heat, I'm ready to pack.

I will admit there is really nothing quite as peaceful or beautiful as heavy snow falling late at night. Especially sparkly snow. It really is picture postcard perfect. It's the next day that sucks.

That sounds lovely.

Lopaki, lopaki, white rabbit!

50% off mugs at Zazzle today! FALL4ANEWMUG is the code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom