::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's almost Hawaii price for eggs!
Sometimes we get sales and they go to $1.79 at Target, but not recently. Today we drove to North Shore and we also stopped by the egg outlet - not kidding - can get a flat of 30 eggs for $7 there, but not worth it for the cost in gas unless you are going there anyway, which we were today.
I paid $7.49 for 18 eggs yesterday. But those are organic free range.

It was fun following you on FB. Looks like your room was a few levels above where ours was last time we went on that boat. We had the lifeboats just outside and behind our balcony. What fun!

There are many more pics to post, still gathering and editing.

Yes, we had a very nice room. I will NEVER go back to the cheaper rooms, it was totally worth the cost of having a premium balcony room. The kids had an interior bunk room. It's fine for sleeping and showering but our room was just very pleasant to be in. I highly recommend it.

Get a few hens, they are easy.

I wish I could, I really miss the eggs my sister used to share before she moved. But where we live we don't have the room and they are not allowed.

I will live where I can have chickens someday.....I'm working on that plan.

I already did At Seventeen, this next one I hope to do today is another artist. Song from the 70's.

Yes. I wasn't real familiar with it. Although I do remember it. The chords I saw gave me the feel of the key or Eb major. With the Fm7, Cm7 and Ab.

I'm in bed. Forgot there was an eclipse tonight. I may get up and go look.

Went to Ohio to the Uke camp out. It was nice. It may enter my rotation.

Just posted the sloppiest seasons video of my life, and that's saying something. God I love sad song weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom