::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rough day. Forgot my debit card. Almost ran out of gas. I was lucky to get to a gas station and wait on Scott. I was lucky he wasn't 2 hours away but it still seemed like forever. Naomi had her ENT appointment, today. She needs more than her tonsils and adenoids out. She also needs a turbinate reduction. Hopefully, I can get it scheduled over Christmas break. He said she's looking at missing at least a full week of school. I have never heard of a turbinate reduction...he explained it to me.

Jacksonville is adorable and nearby. Ashland is awesome, of course, but expensive...

Love Ashland. I knew it back in the early 70's when it was a true hippy town. Now it's all fancy.

I will check out Jacksonville, thank you....keep talking.

Rough day. Forgot my debit card. Almost ran out of gas. I was lucky to get to a gas station and wait on Scott. I was lucky he wasn't 2 hours away but it still seemed like forever. Naomi had her ENT appointment, today. She needs more than her tonsils and adenoids out. She also needs a turbinate reduction. Hopefully, I can get it scheduled over Christmas break. He said she's looking at missing at least a full week of school. I have never heard of a turbinate reduction...he explained it to me.
me neither...what is it?

me neither...what is it?

Oh heck, I don't know if I can explain it without the diagram on his wall. Basically our noses have three turbinates..up each nostril. They are shelves of tissue that warm and humidify the air as it passed through. Hers are too big and he's going to reduce them. She'll be able to breathe through her nose better.

Oh heck, I don't know if I can explain it without the diagram on his wall. Basically our noses have three turbinates..up each nostril. They are shelves of tissue that warm and humidify the air as it passed through. Hers are too big and he's going to reduce them. She'll be able to breathe through her nose better.

Wow, hope it helps.

Shady Cove sounds sweet too Jon and is right on a river.

I'm gonna need to take another road trip.

Just received a beautiful Long neck concert pineapple. Looks like a cedar top with Mahogany back and sides in gloss w/rope purfling.

I want to play it, but I have to run out to golf practice. :(

Purdy.

Just received a beautiful Long neck concert pineapple. Looks like a cedar top with Mahogany back and sides in gloss w/rope purfling.

I want to play it, but I have to run out to golf practice. :(

Purdy.

Thanks Mike.

Hope Matt heals quickly.

I have found apartments I am (I think) willing to move to.

The purge has begun. I have started in our closet. I am not in a big rush, but it is gonna take a lot of time and work to get our house ready. We had a guy over today to give us an estimate on the squirrels in the attic. Again with the squirrels. Anyway... He says it's probably mice and that we need a new roof. Like new wood and everything. See? This will be brutal.

The purge has begun. I have started in our closet. I am not in a big rush, but it is gonna take a lot of time and work to get our house ready. We had a guy over today to give us an estimate on the squirrels in the attic. Again with the squirrels. Anyway... He says it's probably mice and that we need a new roof. Like new wood and everything. See? This will be brutal.

Call them house elves and call it a feature.

Popping in quick during my commute to say that Aaron posted pictures and a video of my uke to Instagram. For those of you who were interested in how it would look/sound: http://instagram.com/aaronckeim

Wow super nice!
Normally I am not a fan of that Mya-Moe headplate, but the very subtle contrast of the purpleheart and the bloodwood is sublime.
:iwant:
Congrats Jeremy!

Last edited:

I've liked every apartment I've ever lived in.

How many squirrels and mice did he estimate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom