::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just emailed a bunch of beer companies for donations for the Motown MASH, our homebrew competition. I hope to get some cool stuff for it!!!

had a good weekend at the beach since I couldnt afford the uke 3 festival.....oh well next time. I think Craig said he was gonna do it again or something similar....

Waves were good too and so happy Summer finally gets how to swim in the ocean. Although she doesnt like the big ones she enjoyed the small powerful ones!!

Waves were good too and so happy Summer finally gets how to swim in the ocean. Although she doesnt like the big ones she enjoyed the small powerful ones!!

I once again thought I had a board under me as I body surfed towards all the tourists for the day!!

I once again thought I had a board under me as I body surfed towards all the tourists for the day!!

My tech is simple, I swim a couple strokes then once i propel I put my hands behind me and stick my head out and kick like a mofo!!! Then I can see everyone looking at me as they scramble to get out of my way!

My tech is simple, I swim a couple strokes then once i propel I put my hands behind me and stick my head out and kick like a mofo!!! Then I can see everyone looking at me as they scramble to get out of my way!

We use to grab the old school McDonalds serving trays (they were small) punch a couple finger holes in them and use them for body surfing. You can do a lot more using that like a skeg.

ATTENTION PLEASE, PEOPLE

JT's mom has died. (Dang). As your social director -- self-appointed -- I am wondering if we want to do something for him.
Any ideas?
:(
Not sure who JT is. What is his screen name here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom