::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Psst. Thank you. I know that. One of the first things his ENT said was not to use alcohol drops in his ear. Less surface tension and it would go through the tubes to his inner ear. Not good.
But everyone was being so nice and helpful I didn't want to be contrary. :) )

Barb and I didn't know he had tubes.

First thing I typed, but no worries. I appreciate the concern and suggestions��

Andy if you ever want to do a Fitbit challenge. Let me know. They are fun. I do them all the time with my wife's law firm. Last time I did 70,000 steps. I know you have been doing the exercise stuff. Super proud of you. I don't own a fit bit. Just put the app on my phone for free and my phone counts the steps.

Add me on fitbit! MrDaddyHill :)

First thing I typed, but no worries. I appreciate the concern and suggestions��

James developed an ear infection last week. Poor guy. He loves being in the water and had really taken to snorkeling. The first time we took him at Turtle Bay you could hear him yell "FISH!" while he was under water. It was really cute.

I think this was the post I was responding to.

OK so basically yesterday in a nutshell... According to her: I don't do any work around the house, I make her do everything and I make her take care of two houses. I expect her to do all the yard work and to clean the house and I just sit on my rump all the time when I'm not at work.

Back story: Our neighbors who are at their house all of 30 days out of the year instead of asking us if we would trim the weeds near THEIR trash cans... Called the city on the one day they were home last week and had us reported so we would get a notice from the city... All the while we are trying to get our old house ready so we can rent it because it's not selling... SO we had until yesterday (we got the letter from the city on Monday, nice expected turnaround city...) to take care of the weeds, which... No big deal right? Except we couldn't find out weed whacker because we had been transporting it between houses... So I thought it was in the shed and she needed some things out of the shed anyway so she goes to get her key, but it's missing... So she messages me on Facebook to see if I knew where her shed key was... I tell her where I saw it last but it wasn't there so she says "What am I supposed to do???" So I offered to come home on my lunch... When I usually do my 5K walk... In order to open the shed for her... What does she do? She messages me after I said I would help her and says: "For the record I am pretty pissed that this was all left for me." Which to be honest? Pissed me off! I mean here I am working 40 hours a week, taking care of the kids the other time while she is at work and I'm sacrificing my 5K time which she knows is important to me... And she has the gall to say that? So I go and open the shed and she comes home all belligerent about everything so I snap back and suddenly I'm being a jerk?!? WTH??? So I find the weed whacker and I go back to work... But let's just say yesterday was a series of these kinds of events all day...

Do you know why I don't get yard work done? Because she is always having me do other things! Like clean the living room or do the dishes or finish laundry... But I don't get any recognition that I do any of that... I clean the living room and I come home the next day and it's a mess! But I'm apparently the problem... I sometimes wonder why I even do the other things... Because it doesn't matter if I do it or not I'm still going to get in trouble over something... Ugh, I just want her to realize how much I do for her and the family but sometimes it seems like it's all about her... :(

I see nothing wrong with foul language used as punctuation. It's like truffles- a pure bit for flavor is excellent and appropriate.

When you use it as a main ingredient it waters down and gets yucky- like truffle oil. Yeah, you get the punch, but none of the nuance.

I myself feel like Jesus and his Disciples probably more often than not were sitting around the dinner table BSing... I doubt it was all serious... So to me a pastor that doesn't use a curse word every once in a while (as long as it's not the big one) I'm cool with that... Because we all do it!

OK so basically yesterday in a nutshell... According to her: I don't do any work around the house, I make her do everything and I make her take care of two houses. I expect her to do all the yard work and to clean the house and I just sit on my rump all the time when I'm not at work.

Back story: Our neighbors who are at their house all of 30 days out of the year instead of asking us if we would trim the weeds near THEIR trash cans... Called the city on the one day they were home last week and had us reported so we would get a notice from the city... All the while we are trying to get our old house ready so we can rent it because it's not selling... SO we had until yesterday (we got the letter from the city on Monday, nice expected turnaround city...) to take care of the weeds, which... No big deal right? Except we couldn't find out weed whacker because we had been transporting it between houses... So I thought it was in the shed and she needed some things out of the shed anyway so she goes to get her key, but it's missing... So she messages me on Facebook to see if I knew where her shed key was... I tell her where I saw it last but it wasn't there so she says "What am I supposed to do???" So I offered to come home on my lunch... When I usually do my 5K walk... In order to open the shed for her... What does she do? She messages me after I said I would help her and says: "For the record I am pretty pissed that this was all left for me." Which to be honest? Pissed me off! I mean here I am working 40 hours a week, taking care of the kids the other time while she is at work and I'm sacrificing my 5K time which she knows is important to me... And she has the gall to say that? So I go and open the shed and she comes home all belligerent about everything so I snap back and suddenly I'm being a jerk?!? WTH??? So I find the weed whacker and I go back to work... But let's just say yesterday was a series of these kinds of events all day...

Do you know why I don't get yard work done? Because she is always having me do other things! Like clean the living room or do the dishes or finish laundry... But I don't get any recognition that I do any of that... I clean the living room and I come home the next day and it's a mess! But I'm apparently the problem... I sometimes wonder why I even do the other things... Because it doesn't matter if I do it or not I'm still going to get in trouble over something... Ugh, I just want her to realize how much I do for her and the family but sometimes it seems like it's all about her... :(

Things look very different depending on your point of view in a relationship, and how tired and/or frustrated you are.

Reality is usually some where in the middle.

Just a thought?

Did I mention my free bicycle? I think so...a decent Diamondback Sorrento, found on the corner into our neighborhood with a FREE sign on it.

Anyway, it needed a new seat and seat post - done. $35 spent total. I took it out for a ride today! The tires still hold air and are in great shape. The brakes needed some adjusting. Shifting is spot on - no adjustments needed. I'm so excited!

My mom is getting Annie a bike for her birthday (four years old next Wednesday - can't believe it!) - that will make me, Emma, and Annie with bikes. Ben has one at his mom's that I don't think he ever rides. Sheryl doesn't really have an interest. Still...my girls and I can go for rides (short, safe ones...). Very fun!

Free is great! My bike is a Diamondback, also. I forget the model. Maybe the Approach? I haven't ridden mine in years, because of my back. I would like to sell or trade it, and get a recumbent bike....

Did I mention my free bicycle? I think so...a decent Diamondback Sorrento, found on the corner into our neighborhood with a FREE sign on it.

Anyway, it needed a new seat and seat post - done. $35 spent total. I took it out for a ride today! The tires still hold air and are in great shape. The brakes needed some adjusting. Shifting is spot on - no adjustments needed. I'm so excited!

My mom is getting Annie a bike for her birthday (four years old next Wednesday - can't believe it!) - that will make me, Emma, and Annie with bikes. Ben has one at his mom's that I don't think he ever rides. Sheryl doesn't really have an interest. Still...my girls and I can go for rides (short, safe ones...). Very fun!

Before we left for the beach summer jumped on her bike without training wheels on and was riding like a champ.

After my last post I couldn't get on here. "Data Base Error"
It seems to be back in business now though.

Of course now I have to run. So... Later!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom