::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this must be typical. My older sister is 9 years older than me and was mean to me when I was little. We weren't close until she graduated high school.

Is her name Jeff too?

attachment.php

tenletters

Snork! .

Is her name Jeff too?

Jon and me have too many parallels in our families. We are both the baby of 5 by several years, brothers named Jeff....a bunch of stuff. We stopped comparing years ago because it got kinda weird how similar are family's appeared.

Jon and me have too many parallels in our families. We are both the baby of 5 by several years, brothers named Jeff....a bunch of stuff. We stopped comparing years ago because it got kinda weird how similar are family's appeared.

Haha! That's actually really cool!

I had a former student drop by earlier this afternoon. She hung out and talked for 20 minutes. I have no idea what her name is :(

On a tablet so...

attachment.php

Jon: Do you think Andy will come up with a caption?
Gary: Nah, he'll probably just draw a blank...

That's a good chunk of it. Mr. Curtis' family is saving up its money for a family trip to New England this summer, too - all our discretionary money (except the new uke - woot!) is going to that.

you should do New England via NYC :)

Yay our friend down the street is getting the fight! Today we got stuff to make sandwiches and devil's food cupcakes with cookie butter buttercream frosting to take over there. Also going to get some San Miguel Red Horse beer to support Pacquiao!

Yay our friend down the street is getting the fight! Today we got stuff to make sandwiches and devil's food cupcakes with cookie butter buttercream frosting to take over there. Also going to get some San Miguel Red Horse beer to support Pacquiao!

What time is that on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom