::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suffer from stage fright. It's ok. I'm alright with it. :)

I can't wait to hear the originals!

My problem is I get too comfortable hanging with everyone, and I get lazy to play. I also think I've gotten worse since my first year there, so I don't want to play with others and be reminded of it. I really need to get over myself and just have a good time and play a little more.

We'll do more of this, this year. I'll make it happen.

It's not a flamingo. Oooooh! Wouldn't that be cool? A glass with flamingo legs?

**stare**

That would be almost as cool as the cactus shot glasses that I actually have in my possession.

**Maniacal Laughter**

West coast nooner.....not so much here.

11k-Thank-you-e1373317761922.jpg

Nice one Ke6n!
Man, I was at my desk too, I thought for sure it would have already been snagged.

I love this song. I at one point knew how to play the fills in this song... wonder if I still remember it...
lets attempt a new video, that ones pretty sad.

I wonder if Ryan's coming, I think he missed last year. I read on FB that Dominic wasn't going to make it. Bummer. I love him and his wife. They are the nicest people.

lets attempt a new video, that ones pretty sad.

I wonder if Ryan's coming, I think he missed last year. I read on FB that Dominic wasn't going to make it. Bummer. I love him and his wife. They are the nicest people.

I highly doubt Ryan is coming. I haven't seen him post anything uke related in a while. I wonder if he's still playing?

I'll be back in Indiana as soon as I can.
It is a little worrisome that it keeps getting bigger. I don't want Mike to burn out on it or have it get so big that he does not want to do it anymore. So that also means that I need to get back out there before that happens.
I'm really going to miss all you kooks. It really is my happy place.
UWC2014.jpg

Damon, the first one was life changing for me. I remember thinking, why are all of these people so wonderful? It was hard to grasp why I was so crazy torn up when Sukie dragged me outta there on Sunday. I just didn't understand how I could be so emotionally attached to people I had only known on the Internet and been around for barely 2 days. A big part of it for me was the overall acceptance I recieved from the men. Not flirting, just friendship. After being a 'mom' for 25 years I had become invisible to men other than my husband. I was also much older than most of these people. Yet they actually talked to me and laughed with me. When I got home I wrote an email to 8 of these guys that treated me so genuinely thanking them. A couple of them are still here on the thread. And Sukie, dear dear Sukie. None of this would have happened without her.

There's just something magical about that field. I felt a bit crazy after the first year. But when I read the posts on FB from others who seem changed by the experience I know I'm not the only one.

Whenever Colin's here, when I take him back to the airport to go home it feels like I'm sending my kid away for another year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom