::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Rob.

I thought I slept in because I actually felt rested. But it was still 6:00am. I guess that counts. 90 minutes of extra sleep.

Softball rained out. But we had other errands to run. So far we have been to Ladoga, crawfordsville, and Jamestown. Later, Danville.

If you ever get the urge to get away from it, you have a place in my home.

Thanks, Matt! We'll actually be pretty near where you are, twice in the relatively near future. We'll be near Lake Wales for a week or so in December, and then again in February....

Working on a sermon, maybe? Or helping wee wifey around the house? You didn't leave your kid somewhere, did you?

Wee Wifey is in Houston at drag races. Kid is downstairs watching videos. Laundry is going and my sermon idea is in place. All I have to do is preach it. Not a favorite set of lessons but I have a new angle.

Weekends are full of things I should do but conveniently forget.

Yesterday I acquired 2 kiddies pools and a six pack of various small squash plants. I also got two more growing boxes, a trellis, some sugar snap pea seeds and green onion seeds. Found Parisienne carrot seeds and radishes too. Plus 8 more bags of soil.

I will be planting today.

Wee Wifey is in Houston at drag races. Kid is downstairs watching videos. Laundry is going and my sermon idea is in place. All I have to do is preach it. Not a favorite set of lessons but I have a new angle.

Sure would like to be a fly on the wall and hear that one! Go get 'em!

Weekends are full of things I should do but conveniently forget.

Yesterday I acquired 2 kiddies pools and a six pack of various small squash plants. I also got two more growing boxes, a trellis, some sugar snap pea seeds and green onion seeds. Found Parisienne carrot seeds and radishes too. Plus 8 more bags of soil.

I will be planting today.

We will need pictures as proof!! :rolleyes:

I got an official job offer on my last interview, pending background check. Now I have to see if there will be other offers. All the other places said they would call within a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom